I Belive You Now

Twilight kept licking and Pinkie could barely take it anymore. Pinkie wasn't able to last any longer, she finally let out one last scream as she shoved Twilight's face into her. Pinkie then lost all of her strength. Her hoof fell off of Twilight's head and her hips collapsed onto the ground. Twilight, still on top of Pinkie, fell with her. Twilight was now laying down on Pinkie.

Pinkie with all the strength he had left wrapped her hooves around Twilight and brought her in closer. Twilight looked at Pinkie and asked "Was that enough?"

Pinkie smiled and replied "Yeah, I believe you now, Twilight." And just as she said that, her hair popped back up to it's original look.

The two ponies were laying with each other for a little longer, and Pinkie brought her mouth close to Twilight's ear.

"Twilight," She whispered "I love you."

Twilight smiled and replied. "I love you too, Pinkie." and Pinkie and Twilight both understood that they meant a type of love that went further then friendship.

Twilight and Pinkie continued to lay next to each other, content with their lives at that moment. Neither of the ponies could be any happier at that moment. They were with the pony that they loved with all of their hearts.

---------------------------

Rainbow Dash paced back and forth, impatiently. Fluttershy was curled up in the corner trying to stay awake. Applejack stared at the cake, she was so hungry that she was thinking about just starting the party now so she could eat some. Rarity was staring at a mirror fixing her mane for the tenth time. "AUUUGHHH!! Where are they!?!?!" Rainbow Dash screamed. "I knew I should've gone! I would've been back in ten second FLAT!!!"

The end.