Chapter 2 - Friends on the sea

While Nathan was waiting for that boat to come, he sat there and managed to make a campfire. One hour later, the boat parked close to the statues and the Nathan approached the boat, the celtor girl came out of the boat. Nathan approached her and said:
"Hello?"
"Oh hello there!"-The girl greeted back to him-"Do you need a ride to somewhere?"
"I actually was going to Erisia, but my boat crashed."-The white haired boy replied.
"Alright, hop on mine then!"-The celtor offered.

Nathan hesitated somewhat, but that was the only way he could get where he wanted to, so he agreed to do it.
He hopped on the boat, and sat there while the girl got her sloop moving, and Nathan decided to have a conversation.

"So, what's your name?"-The boy asked.
"My name is Elah Bykof, but you can call me Ely!"-The girl answered with a smile.-"I'm actually going to Erisia too, I need some money so I can afford training. I want to be the best adventurer in the world!"
"Sounds nice!"-The boy exclamed.-"I  hope you're able to complete that goal."

After some hours, they arrived to Erisia.

"This might sound weird but, do you want to go with me?"-The girl asked.-"This is a dangerous place, I think it would increase our chances of survival."
"Sounds good to me."-Nathan replied.

They then proceeded to go trough the gate, and walked for a bit. While walking in Erisia some group of bandits came out of a bush.

"Give us al of your stuff or you'll get killed!"-The bandit leader exclamed, the bandits readied their weapons.

"Time to use this rapier."- Nathan commented.
"Didn't know you knew how to fight!"-Ely exclamed.

The bandits got close to Ely, but she punched the lesser bandit and threw him of the ruins cliff, Nathan got behind the other lesser bandit and slashed him before he could use his dagger.

The bandit leader screamed, and he charged with his greataxe, Ely got the handle of the greastaxe and they started to battle for the first hit , Ely parried the swing and tried to get a hit on him but he parried it before Ely could even get close, the man tried to get a hit while she was on the floor but she rolled and got a punch on him. He quickly responded and hit her in the body. She fell down but this time she was on a corner. Before the bandit leader could get the hit on her Nathan charged at him with a rock and smashed his face with it.

Ely thanked Nathan, who helped her get up, and, after looting the bandit corpses, they followed the path.

After some hours of looking and killing some bandits they found an Etris control team of two people, just to see them get killed by a group of ten bandits. They looked at Ely and Nathan and ran after them.

Both of them ran away as fast as they could, getting to Erisia docks before getting trapped by all of the bandits.

One of these started running to hit Nathan, but he grabbed the bandit and slashed his head out. All the bandits started raging and running to kill both of them, but before that could happen Nathan felt something growing inside the air he breathed. He screamed in pain, and some sort of tornado was born out the air, flinging all of the bandits, and leaving Nathan down.

While all of the bandits were stunned, and Nathan on the ground, Ely managed to grab her friend and get out in the boat.

Nathan woke up and saw Ely driving the boat, she looked tired so he offered to drive for her. After that they decided to talk until they get to Erisia:
"So, how did you get to Etris?"-Nathan asked, trying to talk about something.
"Well, I actually come from the North Luminant.-Ely answered-"But I got lost in the Voidsea and a lionfish attacked me, so I did an emergency stop, and got lost. What about you?"
"I-I don't remember anything..."-Nathan replied.-"But i do know that this rapier and this paper have been mine for all of my life."
"Hm, hope you remember all of your memories."-Ely added before going back to driving the boat.

After some hours, they arrived to Etris and sold all of the stuff at the antiquarian. Then, they rented two rooms at the Inn.

A/N: Next week a new chapter is coming, I haven't written in a while so I hope I can unrust. Anyways, see you next week.