part-1 " 𝕒 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝"

💌:
"Salam everyone!

First of all, I wrote this story when I just entered this fandom. I was a baby army to know much about ff's. When I reread it again, I thought to delete it but it's also a memory of how I started sharing my work. That's why " savage love " is still here.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading. Make sure to vote for each part. Lot of love from me.

Anab Fatima. "

*:..。o ○ let's get started○o。..:*

It was midnight...
..
As usual it was snowing outside. There were fragments of roasted chicken and beef stew everywhere...
Everyone was enjoying dinner and the snow by seeing it through their windows..
.

But there was something strange. People were totally unaware of a few houses which didn't even have fire to blow their chimneys in this snowy weather..
..
..
In those houses, there was a house of Mr. Kim Hanson, actually he was a retired officer.. he was so sick of many diseases. His monthly income was so small to buy bread and butter. He lived in a small cottage with his cute and innocent daughter, Kim Anab. She was a beautiful and intelligent girl with so many incomplete dreams in her eyes. She graduated from high school and then from college with a high GB.
As her father was sick and she had to pay a lot of his income for medicines. Although she was poor, she knew very well how to survive in harsh conditions.
.
.
After completing her education, she started to find a job. In winter, she used to find a job for the whole day. It was her third day finding a job but all in vain...

She totally lost her despair and became hopeless.

Mr. Hanson was very worried about her as he only had his daughter. Her wife Nini died after giving birth to her daughter.
They were a cute couple but had no child seven years after marriage. Then the Lord gave a reward to their patience, seven years after marriage, they heard that they would have a child soon ..
They were extremely happy but the happiness couldn't stay longer.
On the day of birth, Nini lost a lot of blood and it became impossible to survive for both.
But she wanted to save her child instead of her. It was a critical situation but Mr. Hanson was on duty.

He tried a lot to see her wife who was in the emergency room. But fate didn't let them meet last time.
She opened her eyes and asked the doctor whether her child was alive or not...
The doctor relaxed her by saying that her child was out of danger. She seemed easy, took a deep breath and looked at the roof.
A tear rolled down her face and she closed her eyes permanently.
..
..
This was the most tragic moment in Hanson's life .
But her daughter couldn't see her mother with her beautiful eyes.
..
..
Now Mr.Hanson was worried about her daughter. Because she was finding a job and struggling for it without taking care of herself.

He came to her that night, as she was watching snowfall from the window. She was deep thinking and didn't even realize that he came to her ..
.
"Nabi!"..
.............
"Nabi!" Again he shouted.

"Hmm......yeah" she suddenly came back to the original world.

"Honey! What are you thinking??"
.
"Nothing dad, I was just thinking about my future.." she said in a bit of a sad mood.
.
"I know honey! That you are a hard working girl. And you are making too much effort to find a job but what if you spoil your health, think about yourself. You know it very well,' Health is wealth'. Take it easy, don't worry too much .. you will certainly find a high ranking Job as you deserve." He was relaxing herself.
..
"Dad! I thought that it would be easy to find a better job after higher education but it is the most tiresome work.." she was grieved
..
"I know honey! But believe me you will find a better post rather than you think..."
.
"Maybe" ...she was becoming almost hopeless
.
"Now go to the bed and have a deep sleep. I hope tomorrow you will find a better job "...
.
"Ok". She turned off the lights and went to the bed. She tried to sleep but the tension of her future kept her awake.
She was weeping and losing hope. Afterwards she slept with tears in her eyes and hopes in her heart..🖤🖤