part-8 "𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕤"

She shouted, "sir!!!....."
Then she shouted sir instead of tae............
She rushed toward him and lifted his head into her lap and started warming up... But he was unconscious.
"Sir!! Are you okay ???... Open your eyes!!!!........." She was surprised.

She firstly wanted to shout for help, then she realized that if anyone saw him like this, then he'd tried to find out what happened to him??

"What should I do??....I cannot defame him"...she was in trouble.
Suddenly she thought about Jimin.
She took her Mobile out of her bag , that was hanging round her neck and shoulder.

"Hello Jimin!!... She called, "please come faster tae become unconscious suddenly... please come...." After that...
She put her phone on the floor. "Tae!!!...tae!!! Please open your eyes......  Look at me... Tae!!!!!" She started weeping.

((Within ten minutes Jimin came and lifted him to the hospital from the back door of office. No one in the office knew about that. Jimin requested Nabi to go with them. Nabi, who was extremely worry about him, agreed and they took him into jimin's car. Jimin was driving the car while on back seats, she was continuously trying to wake him up....
Finally they reached hospital. He was shifted in emergency room..
She was perspiring. Sweat poured out her face. She was sobbing too. Jimin tried to comfy her.. she looked at Jimin and tried to comfort herself...))

After almost thirty minutes, doctor came to them. They were both anxious.

"Who is Nabib??"... Doctor asked.

"Me!!!!!...." She replied.

"We are now shifting him into room .then you have to meet him..."

"Me?? ....why me??" She got puzzled.

"Because he was calling your name when we started anaesthesia. ......... Are you his girlfriend??" Doctor asked.

"No...I am not..." She hurriedly replied.

"It's ok.. but you should be there when he opened his eyes and try your best to relax him..." The doctor advised her and then pointed Jimin to come with him.

(Jimin looked at her first then nodded his head and followed the doctor.)

She seemed easy now.... She sat on the bench.

.......................

"Is everything alright??..." Jimin asked hurriedly to the doctor.

"He was suffering from anxiety for so long ... But now he became a serious patient of depression... And you know very well that ..." Doctor said.

"What??!!!....." He asked.

"Now, you have to take extra care of him...... Otherwise it will be serious..." The doctor said this and left him.

Jimin was shocked on hearing this .

........................

(After shifting him to room, a nurse 
Came out of the room... She hurriedly rushed toward her and asked whether she may meet him or not... The nurse nodded her head and went on... She braced herself and opened the door)....

{He was laying on the bed... still unconscious. She silently got close to him and sat near him... And started staring at his face.. there was something else in her eyes. She had sympathy on that damn Hitler}....

"I am neither your mom nor your wife..." She was saying in deep silence, "who am I to you??"...
"Why was I weeping so hard???, why did I care about you???...  Who are you??... Why are you important for me??..." She started weeping.

(He was unconscious. Jimin came and saw them from window. He was sorrowful. He decided to buy some food for them...)

After a few minutes later,, when she was seeing outside through window.. she heard a screaming voice. She was surprised.