Preface

#mature

Lis sat naked in the living room. Her voluptuous breasts hung out open, nublings hardened from contact with the cool air. Her shaved legs open to view of her shaved and kept clit. It's not easy being this unnecessarily squeaky clean but Lis had her moments much too often. She was just sat on a mediocre grey tweed sofa but she held the moment. Her crisp wheat skin looked more than just a compliment to her gold threaded hair. Oh the marvel the sight looked against the sunset. And the fact that Lis knew what she did, was nothing more than cruelty.

Her plump hands roam her bulbous tum, grazing the skin as if touching satin. Her beautiful body needed to be touched and tenderly grazed. Loved. Something anyone wouldn't mind doing. Anyone like a like-minded person.

But oh did Lis had company at her service. The ones who could cherish and love her body on the behalf of the like-minded. Those who could graze her skin ever so tenderly, roam their hands on her body as if she's a statue of a Greek Goddess. No, she's far too precious to have hands roam her body. Unless, ofcourse, she consents and concedes.

Groaning, Lis pulled her legs onto the sofa couch. Temptingly, she opened her legs towards the glassy window panes. The very same that brought the hues of the sunset into the room, cascading everything in this wonderful shade of rich yellow and orange. And it didn't help that the room overlooked the entire city from it's 53rd floor. No other building stood tall enough to reach that level. The optimum privacy and pleasure to the company.

Lis couldn't help but smile at the scenic view. Her eyes made her sigh in bliss as the whole scene made her feel at peace.

Her hand inched towards her thighs. She made her hands rub the thingh to her knee then back, instinctively inching closer and closer towards the inside. Her hand stopped momentarily as she contemplated the consequences of her actions. The effect she'll have on us. She pondered for a moment before sighing and pulling her clit open for view. Tender.

Her fingers played with the nub, as if touching it was hot. Touching it would burn. But the sensation was alike the burning and pleasure. A sigh again. Bliss it was. Bliss.

Then somewhere her fingers went south and found an opening in-between the vulva. The vagina. Lis touched the boundaries to test if she was welcome to continue heading that way. We all knew vaginas never betrayed.

Fluids oozed a bit, lubricating the entry of two of the digits at the time. A moan echoed into the empty living room. She started pumping them in and out. In and out. Creating a symphony. Of clitch and clutch of the movement of the digits inside her, withdrawn then reattached. Moans vocalised the symphony. A call to sirens in distance.

Sirens in question were the company Lis had at her place. Or their place. The girls each had a room in the five storeyed pent house. Floor 51 to 55 was all theirs. However, Lis thought she was alone. How wrong she was.

Samantha stood at the doorframe, overlooking the lady in the living room. Having seen she was having a lonetime, Samantha felt she should take her leave. But the moans made her stop and turn back, making her think selfishly to join Lis. Same were the thoughts by Gina and Nein, who too had the same thoughts. They didn't have to confirm what the other was thinking. One look in each others eyes and anyone would understand.

Lis was sopping in her own fluids as she fell out of her climax. She had been drained of energy, momentarily. She laid back on the seat, feet on the floor this time. But her clit still open, her legs opened wide. It was as if she wanted to assert her dominance to the onlookers. As if the display wasn't a clear sign of who was dominant enough. She shut her eyes close and went deaf on her surrounding, making her calm her hithered breathing. Where she couldn't even hear three pair of feet coming towards her. Three pair of feet that belonged to the three clotheless girls who kept the four of them some sound company.