The Masked Singer Babies

We start the story in the studio where we see Seahorse, Crocodile, Whatchamacallit and Serpent rehearsing their songs for the Season 4 Group B Finals. Only two masks will get to advance to the Super 6, and all four masks were working extra hard because they all wanted to be one of those two to make it.

Seahorse was rehearsing the song "...Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears;

Crocodile was rehearsing the song "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis;

Whatchamacallit was rehearsing the song "Lean Back" by Terror Squad;

and Serpent was rehearsing the song "Cool" by the Jonas Brothers.

Meanwhile, Baby Alien, who was eliminated from last week's Group B Playoffs, was flying in his little spaceship, looking for someone to play with; his parents were at work today, so he was feeling a little bit lonely. He had already asked the other masks to play with him, but they were all too busy.

"There's gotta be somebody I can play with," Baby Alien said. He decided to go to the studio via the portal to see if someone there could play with him. As he looked around, he heard Seahorse singing.

"Aha! I'll go play with Seahorse!" Baby Alien said as he sped up to Seahorse's dressing room. It was right after Seahorse sang, "Hit me baby one more time!" that he heard Baby Alien knock on the door. 

"Come in," Seahorse yelled.

Baby Alien then opened the door and said, "Seahorse! Hey guess what. I'm here to play with you. Come on, let's go!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, Baby, but I can't play with you today. I'm busy rehearsing for the Group B Finals this week and then I have to go pick up the Croclings from Turtle's house," Seahorse said.

"But listen, I'm talking about playing! You know, having fun! Come on, let's play tag!" Baby Alien exclaimed.

"You know, that does sound like fun, but I need to rehearse my song so I can advance in the Super 6. And then I have to go to Turtle's house to pick up up Croclings. But we can play another day, okay?"

"Okay…" said the disappointed Baby Alien.

As the young, sulking extraterrestrial closed Seahorse's door, his head perked up when he heard Crocodile singing from another room. Flying at high speed to the magenta reptiles room, he knocked on his door.

"Coming!" yelled Crocodile.

"Oh hi, Baby Alien," he said after answering the door.

"Hello, Croc! Today is your lucky day! I've come to play with you! Come on, let's go!" Baby Alien said. 

"Aw, I'd really love to, but I'm busy practicing my song. I wanna make it to the Super 6. Plus, I need to pick up the Croclings from Turtle's house this afternoon. But when I have time to play, I'll let you know," replied Croc.

"Allright," sighed Baby Alien, "See ya."

Baby Alien was starting to feel a little frustrated. 

"Doesn't anyone have time to play with me today?"

He then heard Whatcha rapping and decided to try him, albeit with little hope.

He let himself in Whatcha's room and asked him to play with him, but all Whatcha said was, "Sorry BA, but my schedule is kinda full. First, I need to practice my song. I still haven't perfected it yet. And then I have to meet cousin Thing to practice for next week's basketball game."

So Baby Alien left and he tried asking Serpent, even though he knew the snake wouldn't be able to play with him, either.

"Let me guess, you can't play with me because you have to practice for the Group B Finals. Is that right?"