Piglet Comes Clean

We start the story in Mask City where we see that it is a hot sunny day. We then see a montage of the masks keeping cool in several ways. Several masks were at the beach, where Turtle and Kangaroo were surfing the waves. Otter, who was visiting from the UK, was doing some scuba diving. Orca and his two children, Green Dolphin and Pink Porpoise, were breaching in the water and doing all kinds of tricks in the water. Crab, Seashell, Pufferfish, Mermaid, Jellyfish and their respective family members took advantage of their ability to breathe underwater and they remained under the surface for the whole day. Thingamabob was riding a motorboat. The Pi-Rats were sailing in their pi-rat ship. Dragon magically shapeshifted himself into a fish and was swimming in the ocean without a care in the world, and Diver was exploring the ocean floor.

Meanwhile, the frog masks, Axolotl, Crocodile, his cousin Gladiator Alligator, who was visiting from New Zealand, Seahorse, the dog masks, and their respective families were swimming at the pond.

The flower masks were outside soaking up the sun and getting a tan.

Yeti, Snowstorm, their two kids, Rabbit, Penguin, their daughter Winter, the Snow Owls, and their owlet were playing in the snowy mountains where it never gets hot.

The rest of the monster masks were inside staying cool and drinking iced tea with sugar and honey in it.

The rest of the Season 5 masks were swimming in Chameleon's pool.

And then there's Piglet. He and his caretaker Llama were outside at their home in the barn. Llama was watching Piglet play in the mud. It was paradise for the juvenile swine. Then the late afternoon came and Piglet was still playing in the mud when Llama said, "Okay, Piglet. It's time to get out of the mud bath and into a real bath."

"But I was having so much fun! The mud feels so good," Piglet replied.

"Well okay. You can play there for five more minutes while I get your bath set up. But when I get out, you need to come in."

"Okay."

Llama went in to get the bath ready, and Piglet continued to play in the mud when five minutes later, Llama came out and said, "Piglet! Bath time!"

But Piglet still didn't want a bath, so he simply said, "No thank you!" and began running away from the barn as fast as he could.

"Hey! Get back here!" Llama yelled while struggling to catch up.

Piglet ran all over Mask City as fast as his little hooves could carry him.

Llama kept running until he lost track of the pig.

"Ow! My hooves are killing me!" Llama said, gasping for air. He needed to rest his legs, so he sat in a beach chair at Chameleon's swimming pool. Before Llama arrived, everyone left except Black Swan. She, Chameleon and his son, Little Cham, just dried off and had put on their casual clothes.

"Hey, Mr. Llama," said Little Cham.

"What's going on? You look wore out." Chameleon added.

"I am," Llama panted, "I have a big problem. It's Piglet."

"What's going on with Piglet?" Black Swan asked.

"Well, it's his bath time, but he didn't want to take a bath, he wanted to continue to play in the mud bath, so I let him play for five more minutes while I got the bath ready, and then I told him that his bath was ready, but instead of getting in the bathtub, he ran away and I lost track of him and I can't find him!" Llama explained.

"Oh my goodness! No wonder you're wore out" Black Swan exclaimed.

"Yeah. He does not like taking baths," Llama replied, "But that's no good reason to run away."