Chapter 1 - The First Meet

Kayko099

monokuma was scooting down to applebees on his little tykes hannah montana scooter. he was blasting panic! at the disco through his knock off airpods (ayrpoods) as the wind winded past him. his minnie mouse sunglasses made him look like the absolute ladies man he is as he pulled up to applebees.

"yo whats popin" the applebees worker asked. they were a beautiful sight, with the most luxurious hair ever seen. "shwksodh" monokuma said in his shock. "um okay ig welcone to applebees would you like apples or bees?" the worker began to blush seeing monokumas shock. "aaaaahhhhh what d-do y-you r-reccomend uwu~?" monokuna asked seductivly. as the worker began to talk about the apples and bees, thoughts rushed thru monokuma's head. Omg why are they so fit? do they think im fit? we could like idk go on a date to olive garden... monokuma wrote on a piece of paper his phone number as the worker finished talking.

"and thats why u shoukd get the apples" the worker said. "okay ill get the apples" monokuma replied. "whats ur name again btw"

"oh my name is kayla" the worker said. what a cutie patootie name... monokuma thought. he sliped the note onto the counter and then left the shop with his apples.