Books

These are just book idea and drafts I have

THEY ARE MY ORIGINAL THOUGHTS, DONT STEAL THEM, AND I DID NOT COPY

If you don't mind please rate them from 1(the one you would like to read the most) to whatever number (the one you want to read the least)

Even if I end up writing these stories dont expect to much from me, im not to god at this writing thing XD

I get ideas mostly from titles of the songs but sometimes lyrics too so yea :>

1. The Last- Suga BTS- People go through a lot, when will it end? When will it finally be the last?

2.Magic- Yeonjun TXT- Love comes in different ways, sometimes simple and sometimes... magical, do you believe in magic love?

3. Forget Me Not- Sunghoon En-- When people separate, they can forget, when they forget, they dont recognize, when they dont recognize, the person who remembers is sad, will you forget me?

4. Darling- Joshua SVT- Even little kids can remember so much, that no matter how many years pass they will remember, do you still remember me darling?

5. Ex- Bangchan SKZ-  A nice person, the nicest one you will ever meet, who knew he could be so mean, who knew he could say such things?

6. Drive- Lee Know SKZ- A girl trying to get back on track works as a taxi driver, she was hired for a specific job to be one of Stray Kids personal driver, how far will this road go?

7. Sorry, I love you- Changbin SKZ- Changbin cant help but love her best friend, who is in love with his other best friend, what will happen when she finds out?

8. Red Lights- Hyunjin SKZ- Red light means stop, but when it comes to love nobody can stop you from loving someone,not even yourself, will you pass the red light?

9. Secret, Secret- Han SKZ- We all have secrets we wont tell anyone, because they wont understand, but maybe one person will, what is your secret secret?

10. Wow- Felix SKZ- People can change, they can change so much that the next time you see them, you cant help but say wow.

11. Questions- Seungmin SKZ- Some people are very curious, they ask questions like crazy, sometimes those people can get annoying, sometimes you can say things that hurt them so much, they stop asking.

12. Farytale- I.N SKZ- Who knew love could be so perfect, almost like it was taken out of a movie, just like a fairytale, how long will it stay this way?

13. Let Me In- Jay EN-- We all have limits and boundaries, yours are so big, can you please let me in? 

14. Anti-Romantic- Soobin TXT- I know you don't like this feeling, I know you want to end it, but I love you, can you give me a chance?

15. Lo$er=L♡ver- Beomgyu TXT- let's fall in love, then fall from the bridge, together all the way, yea?

The descriptions aren't the best but it makes you want to know more right?? I hope.

If I do publish one of these books, I would take a loooong time withought writing anything, and then update every day when im done with the book so yea just saying