A/n: Welcome! Insight Notes!

Hey guys, Star here! Here to explain a little bit about this story, so bare with me! And feel free to ask questions, can't guarantee I'll get to them all, but I want you guys to be in the clear before we head into this story.

First things first! This story will have slow updates at first, since I'm in college and I prioritize that. However, I've already planned the outline on Wattpad and what happens in each chapter. If there are certain dynamics people want to see, I may add more content to this story. Sakura will be changed with motivation and such. I will be updating her character as well as certain "moments" that everyone hates of hers. While she doesn't change that much in Part 1, she does do more there. Part 2 and Timeskip is when she shines.

While Y/n is friends with Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto, with how people pair how strong Sasuke and Naruto up together, I was trying to go for the same with Y/n and Sakura.

Secondly, Y/n will mostly trained by Kakashi, I thought it was pretty weird that Kakashi was the only one in the era that had his students go to others. Since Y/n is the fourth member, it only makes sense. I wanted to Y/n to be a product of hard work beats innate strength. Y/n will actually be a main character and do stuff, although he does not have Talk-No-Justu at the ready.

Third, some of you may remember that I used to have a story about Tenten and Y/n being an Uchiha-Hyuga. Why not go back to that? Well, those kind of stories have popped up ever since I took mine down and I realized that concept wasn't really unique (plus after I took it down and back to draft someone else copied my exact story). In fact, it was really OP right from the jump. So I decided to scratch that and try something new. Y/n is a genius in creating justu, which will be explained later in the story, I just know they'll be comments about it.

I can reassure that Sakura and Y/n will be close to the level Naruto and Sasuke are.

Fourth, while there is romance in the story, it's not the main focus, hence why I don't say it in the title of the story. Since most of the arcs are in one single chapter, like I'm doing for One Piece, that's why slow updates will arrive when they do. I'm condensing it all into singular chapters.

That being said, take this as a disclaimer that I will be changing up some things in Naruto, such as team-ups, expansions, deaths, and such. This is just so the story flows better and so that I'm not retelling the same story as you would see on this app. I did research on things that got scrapped that could've had more impact on the story.

Finally, I do have some ideas for a Baruto story. Kaguya doesn't show up in this story due to just how the structure goes, but I saved her in Baruto if I do that.
————-
Story should either drop March or April.