Birdtale Sans x Reader (Lemon)

Requested by @NovaMultiverseAU

(I'm sorry it took so long! It NEVER takes this long. I was doing important stuff and I thought the story I written was deleted and my wattpad was acting up. I'm so sorry....hopefully you enjoy nonetheless!)

I sat on the couch of the Bros home and sulked about the image in my head. I mean look at it! So big and out in the open....just ready for me to caress, stroke, kiss....

"Dammit I just wanna touch his wings," I exclaimed.

Sans' wings were absolutely beautiful. The black feathers shone under the natural light like ebony and looked soooooo fluffy! I was always adored the other's wings but Sans' were my favorite. But I wasn't really too sure how to ask. Like how WOULD you ask without sounding weird?

I pouted, "I just wanna touch it...."

"Touch what?"

I jumped when Sans landed next to me, "Eek! I told you to announce yourself before landing!"

"Heh sorry. Forgot," He said with a shrug. I know he didn't forget. He just likes messing around with me. "But what did you wanna touch?"

I deadpanned at his question, "Oh....uh....something?"

He raised a bone brow, "Aw come on (Y/n). We're pals aren't we? Just tell me. I won't judge."

I stared at him with concern and hesitation. What if this made him uncomfortable or made him think I was weird? I'm not even sure if asking to touch his wings might mean something different for him, after all I still don't know much about monsters.

"....ok fine. I was talking to myself on wanting to touch your wings. There. I said it," I blurted out. I felt anxious until he suddenly burst out laughing.

"Oh is that it? You could've just asked. I'm cool with it kiddo, just be careful cause they are sensitive," Sans said. He laughed seeing me excited. He shrugged off his jacket and faced the wall, giving me more room to touch.

"Wow....," I said as my fingers went through the feathers, "They're so beautiful...."

Sans blushed a bit, "Oh....uh thanks kid. Heh now I can freeload off of yah for free massages and grooming."

"Haha in your dreams bird boy," I giggled as I rubbed the bent arches.

He shuddered when the palm of my hand stroked the alula. Yes he did say he was sensitive....but this felt so good. He didn't expect it to feel this good. He only let her touch them because he understands that it's just innocent curiosity, they were different in more ways then one. And yet he couldn't help a few dirty thoughts that popped in his mind. He tried to shake it off. He'll just let her touch them for a bit and stop this before it gets a little too risky.

I stared at the wings in amazement. It was so soft! I just want to smush my face in them. With that idea in mind, i nuzzled my face against his shoulder while rubbing the wings against my cheeks. Sans gasped feeling my breath against his neck. I really loved this! I was thankful for Sans letting me touch him. I know that's a lot of trust to be giving someone and he was kind enough to lower his guard just to satisfy my curiosity.

"Hey Sans...," I whispered close to the side of his skull.

He gulped, "Y-Yeah...?"

"Thank you," I said. I gave him a small kiss at the back of his neck and both of us were surprised by low moan coming from Sans. We sat there in silence before Sans spoke up.

"....shit. Uh...my bad," Sans said before getting up, "I uh...Igottagobye-"

He flew to his room before I had the chance to say anything. I replayed what happened in my mind and blushed heavily. He was....getting turned on? But why did he run? I admit it was surprising but....I'd be lying if I said I wasn't turned on either. Maybe I'm getting the wrong message. I noticed he left his jacket on the couch. He loves this jacket, I should return it then leave him be.

Shit that was a bad idea.

Sans only wanted to let his friend touch his wings. Nothing bad....just a learning experience. But he never anticipated that just by a few touches, she'd get his heat flaring up. It wasn't supposed to happen until a few months! How could it come so early?!

He hissed as he felt his erection rubbing against his shorts, "Mmm...man I'm a pervert. S-She's my pal....I can't be thinking of her like that."

He still couldn't help himself from rubbing the bulge, imagining it was her rubbing him while looking up with those curious eyes. He lowered his shorts a bit to reveal his harden shaft, sighing in relief. He took a deep breath and wrapped his phalanges around his girth and began stroking himself, every so often rubbing the beads of pre cum at the tip.

I walked up to his room when I heard a particularly loud groan. I was surprised to hear it and stood by his door to double check. Oh my stars....he's already touching himself?! But all I did was touch his wings....a bit of guilt washed over me. I made him this desperate. And I know he doesn't have a partner to help him. I gulp and knock on the door.

His room got quiet before he slowly opened the door, "Y-Yeah...? What's up-"

He was caught off guard when I kissed him. He soon returned it and began stumbling backwards until we landed on his bed. As our tongues desperately fought against each other, I began removing his shirt and he removed mine. He separated the kiss to admire my chest before fondling them with both hands.

"Dammit (Y/n)....you drive me crazy~" Sans muttered, licking up a column of my neck.

I took in a sharp breath when he found my soft spot and began nibbling the area. I reached behind my back and unclipped my straps, revealing my bare breast. He eagerly grabbed the bra and threw it to the corner of the room, moving his mouth to tease and nip at my chest. My quiet moans were getting Sans even more excited....he needed to hear more.

"Dammit....," He muttered before flipping me over so he was pinning me down, "I need you....NOW."

He practically ripped my pants off before taking out his already leaking blue ecto member. Holy shit he's huge! But before I could express my concerns, he rammed inside, causing us both to shout in pleasure. He gave me a moment to adjust but I wrapped my legs around him, making him move.

"Please....don't hesitate," I leaned closer to the side of his skull, "Fuck me. I'm all yours~"

Any sort of control left in him snapped. He pulled back, almost completely pulling out before slamming right back in. He kept this pace, dragging out my moans before suddenly going faster. He was a sight to behold. Sweat beads rolling down his skull, ebony wings spread out beautifully over us, a magnificent blush, and his hazy eye lights focusing on every look I made his way. He gripped my thighs, holding me in place as he went even faster. My back arched and we both moaned when he began plowing into a spot that made me see stars.

"Fuck!!! Right there! Don't stop," I screamed.

"Wouldn't fucking DREAM of it," Sans growled surprising me. His thrusts became more sloppy as his wings began to envelop us even more. I smirked and began teasing his wings. "A-Ah! Stars you're such a tease...." His voice hitched when I began nibbling his wings.

"Cum for me~," I demanded looking him straight in the eyes.

His sockets widen as he did a few more powerful thrusts before holding me down, bony fingers digging into my flesh as he came deep inside me. The force had me cumming as well, screaming his name. We both looked at each other, panting hard but with completely satisfied expressions.

"....I'm definitely touching your wings more often if I'm going to get a reaction like this~," I teased.

Sans chuckled, "Heh....you're welcome to do that anytime dove~"

"We should really clean up before Paps comes home," I said.

Sans put his head in my chest, squeezing my breast, "Hmmm....in a minute...." He began snoring.

"SANS YOU JERK-"