!!!

Duo POV:
(Duo speaks different languages sometimes bc...bc he's Duolingo idk)

Scrub daddy..he was so rough to the touch. His bristles and the way he cleaned...I would be lying if I said it didn't arouse me. His body, so shapely and that wonderful smile he wore at all times. He knew how to make my feather flutters.

So when I found out we would be sleeping in the same bed, I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited.

He looked at the bed, that same smile he always had on his face.

"Well..." he rubbed the back of his head.

"It's alright!" I smiled "yo puedo domir a ese lado" I pointed.

"If your comfortable with that". I just nodded at him, I was definitely fine with that.

After we both took showers, I got into the bed and under the sheets. I waited for Scrub Daddy, wanting to see him when he was all wet. They say he glistened when he was wet.

As the door to the shower opened, I saw him- he shined like glitter, so sexy- his hard torso bristles were exposed. My feathers raised.

"Do you mind if I sleep with my shirt off? I don't usually sleep with many clothes on, but I don't wanna make you uncomfortable." He said as he put a towel to his hair to dry it.

I blushed- "well.. if you want...I won't see you right? Your under the covers?" even if I really did wanna see him..

He thought for a second.."well I guess your right" I looked away, blushing at the thought of him in just boxers...his hard bristles that shimmered, his beautiful smile, his rough edges and soulless eyes. Could you imagine his abs and thick thighs? His..bulge....

"Stop thinking that!" I thought to myself, I covered my face, still blushing- though even though I told myself that I shouldn't the thought still lingered in my head.

I felt a slight shuffle of the sheets "I'm in now, you can look"

I cleared my throat and looked to the smiling boy next to me. "Are you comfy?" He nodded, putting his hand behind his head and relaxing. His strong bristly muscles...

And eveything was normal.

Until I felt myself...get a boner.

My eyes widened. And my heart sank.

From thinking about his body like that, I had managed to give myself an erection. My breath got heavy and I tried to squeeze it between my inner thighs, trying to make it go away. I even put my hand to it, wishing with every feather on my body that it would just disappear.

"Duolingo?"

My breath was shaky as I tried to form words "n-nani?"

"Are you alright??" I felt him sit up.

"S-si soy bien!!" I said, my voice higher than usual, trying to cover my boner with my hand.

"Duo-" he said as he turned me over, revealing me boner

He looked down at me shocked- and I wanted to crawl into a pit and die.

"Oh shit..." but then, his smile turned mischievous- "Duo...what turned you on?" He had a slight chuckle to his voice

I couldn't look at him.."Y-you did..." i shyly admitted

He looked even more shocked- but that mischievous smile came back 300x worse.

His hard bristle fingers ran back and forth on my mid section.

"Do you...need some help with that?" His voice now low and soft.

I blushed- I blushed so hard I swore I would explode- but it only made my boner worse..

I blinked a couple times..."well...only if you want to..."

He smirked, his eyes now soft and tender.

He rolled over ontop of me- his body was just as I had imagined. As I guess I had nothing more to hide, I opened my legs a bit and put my hand behind me. My bulge was fully exposed now- it was a bit embarrassing

He quickly pulled his boxers down a bit to reveal his dck, his hand cupped the side as he began to rub himself.

I looked to the side, unsure of what to say or do.

"Don't be shy, duo" his voice was low and sensual..

Once he was completely hard I had just now seen how big he really was. He was huge...I blushed wondering if I could even take that.

But he just smirked. He rolled up, hands moving up my torso until he was right in my face.

He kept complete eye contact with me as he shuffled his fingers into my sweatpants. He pulled my pants down, now reaving most of my legs safe for my boxers.

He massaged my dck through my boxers and I felt his palm move my tip around and around- I tried to hold back my moans- I felt my mouth and closed me eyes, trying to suppress it.

"Don't be shy sweetheart" he said as he pulled my boxers down too- I felt so embarrassed, being completely exposed like that. But he didn't care he kept eying my body

"God your so pretty like this.." he said as he grabbed hold of his dck, coming closer to me. He pushed my legs to to my shoulders the closer he got.

"P-please be gentle...I've never done it before.."

"I promise" he said- I felt him move into me, his dck pushing its way into my hole.

I whined, feeling slight pain. My head leaned back- my hands reached to his back, gently squeezing into his bristles.

Not until he was completely inside of me did I feel any pleasure. He moaned- "fuck your tight" I felt his bristly dck against my walls, my feathers shaking from pleasure

"Scrub daddy...." I moaned "f-fuck me"

He smirked brightly "I knew you wanted it"
He adjusted himself, placing himself right into the center of my body.

"Get ready Duo" he said-

Immediately he started to thrust into me, slowly, steadily with the same pace everytime-

Smaller Moans escaped my lips,

Not until he started to go faster, with every thrust his thrust his hips were more aggressive, his dck rubbing harder and harder against the inside of me

The faster he went, the harder my claws scratched into his back, louder moans espcaing my mouth.

"Mmmmhh~ fuck, Scrub Daddy- please faster."

He had this out of breath laugh and his voice seemed to go in tune with his thrusts "I thought you wanted me to go easy"

Thrust after thrust he got faster, until he was going as fast as he possibly could, it felt like there wasn't a second going by that he wasn't deep inside me.

I moaned- and he just couldn't stop groaning, struggling to keep up but you could tell he didn't want to stop.

And then suddenly I felt an overwhelming sense of pleasure- and all around my feathers, sticky white liquid dripped down.

Scrub went for a couple more seconds before I felt his hot liquid seep inside of me, warming my whole body with more pleasure

He pulled out, completely out of breath- and as he backed away my legs had fell back down.

He laid down next to me, his eyes closed and his body moving up and down with every breath

"You want me to scrub you up?" He said, referencing the mess that was made all over me

_

(I promise I'm working on serious shit, I just had to 😭)