Step Brother

The Kim Family had long running tradition. When they took in a bride. The bride would be shared between siblings. But sadly during Sehun rein as leader. The shared bride had deid after giving birth to their first child. Traditionally they would take a new bride. So his brothers would have a chance to have children.

This would lead their eldest child, Jackson to be shunned. A child or children born by the first bride. Would be forgotten or unloved if the new bride wished this. This was most of the cases. Many children deid in the Kim household. One of Sehuns older brothers, Chen deid because of this tradition. He straved from the treatment of their fathers and his step mother.

So it was decided not to take another bride. They had loved Lu Han too much to take another bride. And then to bring harm to the child he left them.

They raised Jackson without inforceing their traditions on him. He had no brothers. He wouldn't need to learn the traditions. When he got older. He was wised and kind. He married a young omega named Yugyeom. They had six children together. Each one strong strapping alphas. But this did not please either parent. They did love their children. But they wanted an omega child. But each time they only got alphas. Mostly because male omegas only produced alpha children. They really only had themselves to blame.

Most people would be happy to have only alpha children. Alpha children were better choice in their thoughts. But not with the Kim's. Over time Yugyeom got sick and deid. Never being able to have an omega child.

He made Jackson promise to have or adopt an omega child for him. Time passed by. And Jackson meet Young Jae. The young beta had just lost his wife. She had left hin for another. He had to raise his omega son all alone now. Jackson heard omega child and knew to woo Young Jae off his feet. After a couple dates. He meet the cutest omega child. And knew he had to have the child as his son. Soon he married Young Jae. He brought the father and child to his home.

He introduced his children to the father and son. Hobi was wearing a pretty princess blue dress with matching socks, shoes and bow. An outfit Jackson picked out for him. His sons were not pleased to hear their father remarried without informing them until now. He even brought their new step parent and sibling to the house.

Jin was the oldest at eighteen. Awhile Jungkook was the youngest at ten. They were each wearing matching suits expect for their shirts. Each one was a different color. Together they made a rainbow. They were missing blue until they spotted a little child in their father arms. A child of the age of eight. The child was adorable. Any annoyance they had dissapeared. They wanted to get close to the child. And make the child feel safe and happy.

The child grew up spoiled by his brothers and fathers. But the child was still kind and pures hearted He helped support charities. He took charity jobs to help the poor and sick. He worked at animal shelters. Bringing home many dogs. Neither brothers or fathers could say no to him.

The ones to spoil him more was his grandfathers. Sehun loved buying everthing his grandchild could ever asked for.

Unknown to Jackson and Yugyeom. The grandfathers and brothers had more ideas planned for little omega. As years passed by. The more beautiful the little omega got. The better the omega child smelt. He smelt like strawberries and cream. The brothers each soon fell for their youngest brother.

The grandfathers knew. They each took a boy to their side. To pass the family tradition to them. Sehun with Jin. Suho with Namjoon. Baekhyun with Yoongi. Doh Kung-Soo with Jimin. Kris Wu with Taehyung. Xiumin with Jungkook. They give them important information to sneer and breed their future bride. With the family scrolls. The brothers read. They learned many methods how to please their bride.

They knew their father would not approve. Because he wasn't raised on their family tradition. He was fully against the tradition. And treid to make sure his sons did not learn of this tradition. But sadly behind his back. They had learned it. And acted like sheep around their little brother. When actual they were wolves waiting to pounce. And hunger to eat the little sheep until his belly was full.