Chapter 36

Months had passed from the wedding and Katsuki had given birth to his daughter. Izuku asked to help with the birthing, but who knew he could be a whimp, he fainted not once, but twice and in the end he held his daughter. She had a few blonde hair on her head and green eyes and freckles like Izuku. It was no lie that she was babied and the princess of the household, however Kazu won everyone over by his cuteness and Katsuki's kindness.

The royal family is happy with Katsuki joining the family and he never heard the ends of it, thanking him for  changing their sons behavior and helping to realize that love wins in the end. Katsuki was entirely happy especially with the fact that Shoto can give birth to his own children. The two will have adventures with each other along with Kirishima and let their husbands parent for the day.

Katsuki laid on the bed beside Izuku, who had just came out of the shower.

Izuku brought Katsuki closer to him and pulled him into a kiss. Izuku pulled back to see that Katsuki wanted more. Katsuki straddled over his laps and pulled the other into a deeper kiss, but Izuku pulled back.

"Well that's enough for tonight." Izuku said and Katsuki looked at him weird knowing Izuku loved nights like this

"Are you sure?" Katsuki asked as he felt Izuku's hard dick pointing at his hole.

Izuku nod his head.

"Why don't you want to have sex, you look forward for it every night?" Katsuki asked

"Aren't you afraid that you will be tired to take care of Izumi tomorrow along with our Kazu?" Izuku answered

"You can take care of them." Katsuki said as he was about to get off of Izuku's laps as he didn't want to pressure the other. Izuku held onto his thigh.

"Where are you going?" Izuku asked

"Back to bed, you don't want to do it and I won't force you either." Katsuki answered

"You know I always look forward to see your body before me." Izuku said as he rubbed Katsuki's waist up and  down.

"Your majesty, you know, you're a lair right?" Katsuki said

"But I am your lair, so my queen appease me with your hole." Izuku replied

"With pleasure." Katsuki said as he kissed Izuku

It was as if the two had never been separated for years and it was known in their book and my book that these two will be happy for the rest of eternity.

The End

Firstly, I want to say thank you all for coming a long way with me through out this journey. It brings me such joy to see that my stories have so much reads and votes!

I want to say that this will probably be my last book, but I may come back to give you guys more stories as I don't want to hurt my readers who have this journey with me. I think it is the best for now as I am suffering writer's block I have no new ideas, but at the moment I am living with my grandma and I won't be able to write as much until I come back to live with my mom.

I also have said before that I am going to college and I didn't want to leave this book discontinued, so I gave you all the most rushed happy ending ever.

I love you guys, till we meet again.

Puffin~