The villainy plan - Part Eight

Author narration
Everyone was sitting on their respective places , you were sitting with Jeongguk while he held you tight beside him like someone is going to snatch you away from him , everyone is waiting for the royal priest to announce the date of the marriage of there beloved Crown Prince…As finally the priest spoke catching everyone attention "So my lord the night of full moon is really pure to tie two soul in never separating bond marriage" he said and smiled softly as Queen stood up taking out her necklace giving it to the priest as a price as she spoke "So today is a full moon night so after 15 days from today our Crown Prince will be married to Princess Yn" she announced proudly but is someone know the how her heart is burning saying those words , how badly she wanted to delay the date's of the marriage nothing is going like she thought , even Veronica beauty wasn't enough to change Jeongguk mind he still on his words that he'll only marry to his soulmate not making her disappoint and making her more angry that she's failing again and again.

She gulp the glass of wine as he look at her son who just staring at you who's sitting with Jeongguk all the time making her more mad "Jaemin now why are you starting at that brat?" She spoke catching his attention as he look at her with his virtuous eyes that hide his true mentality as he spoke while lowering his head "Maa i want her and i approached her first but again hyung middle in my business and took her i want her Maa" he whined infront of her like he's asking for a doll as she threw a glare at her son "Now i doubt she's a human or witch oh- she may done some black magic on you after all she's expert in that like everyone is going crazy behind her!!" She whispered yelled at him as he rolled her eyes , her eyes falls on Veronica who was trying her best to make Jeongguk look at her as she smirk form on her blood red lips as she signal one of the maid to call Veronica to her , maid whispered the thing that Queen told in Veronica ear as she look at Queen and come forward as she bowed with respect .[1]

Queen gracious "Oh my child you're so respectful can you accompany me to the garden hmm" she said as Veronica nodded at her words before glancing at you and Jeongguk as she follows the Queen , she made Veronica sit on the benches that were kept there as she spoke "The weather look nice today isn't it" she said making her nod again she smiles and continue "I think you meet Yn she's good right , beautiful , intelligent and moreover she's our crown Prince soulmate haha it's not this intresting after she came everything had changed in our life everyone become happy knowing she's the one for our kingdom and mostly Jeongguk his happiness was on the peak haha young love you know" she said as she look at Veronica her hand trun into a fist she see her glaring at the stone like she'll break it Queen knows her plan is working well "And you know Jeongguk requested the preist to bring the date early for the marriage he really can't wait" and this was the last straw where Veronica lose it she got up and look at the Queen "Please stop it i know I'm not beautiful as her , i know I'm not senceable like her she must be educated she can help better to know the living world more than but My Queen I'm a demon that she's not and she never can be , I'm not that low please stop making feel like I'm not even capable to be his mistress" she said as a tear drop from her crystal eyes poor soul she always imagined herself as a Queen showed off infront of her friends saying she's soon to be wife of the soon to be king , she had seen only one dream from her childhood to be a Queen a good wife to his husband and then they live happily life long like the tales she used heard from her mother but now she can see in reality nothing is same like the way she imagined everything snatched away from her infront of her own eyes and she didn't able to do anything.

"I'm sorry my Queen i may had crossed my limit cause of my emotions" she bowed down at her before rushing in the hall again a smirk form on her lips as she see her disappearing figure "Oh my daughter this what i wanted to see and now Princess Yn you're not going to stay here any long the fire in her eyes will burn you soon~[2]

Your Pov
His hands were tightly wrapped around my waist like some one will snatch me away from him but then i see Veronica and Queen leaving the hall i knew it Queen will not be sit quite she'll do something to create troubles for me , i tries to free myself from his tight hold that made him look at me his face was so close to me that i can feel his breathing as he whispered in my ear "What's wrong?" He whispered as I whispered back "I need to use the washroom, leave me" he looked at me annoyed before unwrapping his arm.