💧🥵 Violyn

Warnings: trans Vi, anger issues

Characters: Vi, Caitlyn

Side Appearances: None

Setting: their shared home

Requested by CarnivorousCane I hope this is along the lines of what you wanted.
-

The front door slams, causing Caitlyn to jump a bit in her spot on the couch. The door slamming causes her to wince. Vi had a bad day.

"Would you like to talk about it?" Caitlyns voice is small.

"Talk about what?" She storms to the bedroom. Vi rips off her uniform, changing into casual wear.

Caitlyn stands in the doorway. "Go sit at the table. Ill have something made for you."

"Im fine, thanks." Vi huffs. Caitlyn holds out her hand.

"Vi-"

"I said im fine!" Caitlyn bites her lip. Vi sighs. "Im sorry. I didnt mean to raise my voice at you."

"What did they say to you?" Fingertips slide against palms, knuckles tucking together as hands clasp.

"Kept calling me a boy, a fake girl, saying you deserve a person and not- not-" Hands unlock as fist meets glass. Caitlyns vanity shatters, shards of the mirror embedded in Vis knuckles.

"Sweetheart theyre wrong. Youre a girl. A woman. My woman. Youre beautiful, kind, strong. It doesnt matter to me whats between your legs or on your chest."

"Whatever." Idly picking the glass from her hand, Vi almost glares at Caitlyn. "Why do you try at this point?"

"Because i love my beautiful girl, and i hate how cruel the world is to her." Caitlyn holds Vis hips.

"Youre only with me to make your parents mad."

"Im with you because i love you." Vi sits on the bed, using the first aid kit under the bed to treat the rest of her hand.

"Im a monster. An abomination. Youre better off without me." Caitlyn grabs the kit before Vi can chuck it across the room.

"I dont think any of that." Soft caressing, warm voice. Neither can cut through the cloud of anger and frustration.

"You take my dick and just accept its something a girl can have? You can still see me as a woman when your mother asks about grandchildren?"

"Yes Violet. Youre my wife. Not my husband, not my partner, my wife." Caitlyn kisses her forehead. "Is there something i can do for you baby girl?"

"Im upset, and i just want to feel like a girl again."

Caitlyn hands Vi the packet of erectile dysfunction pills her father suggested she use. They wait for the tent to form, arms wrapped around each other, breathing nearly synching.

"You can fuck me. Fuck me until you feel like the woman i see you for." Quiet thuds and clinks are heard as clothes are discarded.

A single foil wrapper flutters to the ground as lips meet lips, hands hold breasts, and nails massage scalp.

"Im a woman." Vi whispers into the tension, entering her wife.

"Youre a woman." Caitlyn reassures.

Hips meet, muscles still, eyes close as the moment begins.

"Thats my girl. Youre filling me so well." Nails travel to tattooed back muscles. Hands slide from waist to thighs, and back up to rest on a slightly raised womb.

"Your girl, filling you."

Idle shapes tickle tattooed skin. Callouses finally find settlement on upper thighs.

Harsh thrusts as the stress of the day pool into what was once a lustful headspace. Blunt nails leaving moons on legs, slightly longer nails leave scratches along the surface they were once tracing.

"Im a girl. Im a woman. Im a wife." Husked, anger biting the tone.

"Youre a girl, a woman, a wife." A pitched voice responds, hips raising to meet hips.

"Your girl." A growl.

"My girl!" A breathless whimper.

Caitlyn cums first. Reassurances drooling from her slacked jaw.

Vi keeps going, making sure Caitlyn is satisfied.

"You can cum baby girl. Please cum sweetheart." The pleading, airy tone sends her over.

-

"My sweet girl." Caitlyn tucks damp, freshly shampooed hair behind pierced ears.

"Your sweet girl." Vi clutches Caitlyn tighter to her chest, the remaining shower water seemingly evaporating in their space.

"My perfect girl."

"Your perfect girl."

"I love you Violet."

"I love you, too, Caitlyn."