CHAPTER 3

"Are you going to the party?" were the first words Danielle heard the moment she arrived at the place where her friends huddled.

"I don't know, you?", Haechan asked back.

"I'm not really sure", Renjun shrugged and shifted his gaze to the newcomer. "I'll let my fate be decided by Danielle."

"What? Why would my answer matter?", the said girl was utterly confused and just looked at their eager faces. "You're just making me feel bad. Is this your other trick for making me go?"

"If you'll go, then I will too. Let's just hope that the party won't be over R21", Giselle commented.

"What the hell, are we possibly going to a party with free sex education?"

The others just replied with a knowing look.

A grin slowly curled on the female omega's lips.

"What should we wear?"

"Okay, no one's going to pop their cherries", Chenle voiced out and pointed to the three omegas. "Especially you. I'm not ready to be an uncle."

"Le, pills and protections are made for a reason", Haechan replied.

"True. After all, a good fuck is a good breather", Renjun openly said, making Chenle shriek.

Giselle rolled her eyes, "No one's getting laid. This is an open party, and in the club, if I might add. Non-students are all free to walk in. Danielle Yoon, stop giving me that look."

"Oh, where's the fun in that?", Danielle whined.

"Drink and get wasted; I don't care. But no one's going to leave the table except for going to the bathroom. Also, let me remind you, the dormitories have curfews", Giselle warned, referring to the omegas who're staying in the dorms.

"I'll book in a hotel somewhere close then", Haechan grinned.

Renjun nudged him, "Take me too."

"What about me?", Danielle hollered.

"No! I'm going to drag you back to the dorms whether you like it or not", Chenle is quick to reply.

Indeed, that's what happened.

Saturday Drip came playing loudly in the background when they walked in.

Their arms were linked, and Giselle was the one taking the lead.

The omegas didn't know how to react yet, as there were also familiar alphas behind them: Jeno and Jaemin.

"We'll take the corner; also, it's near the bathroom", Giselle loudly said.

"Gi", Haechan said, pulling the hem of her shirt to gain her attention.

"What?"

"Will they be with us all throughout?", he carefully whispered, referring to the male alphas.