Rules

💜 You can take any of the above prompts and alter it accordingly, but you have to choose a participating profile (as listed in the introduction chapter) and write in their genre

💜 You can take any of the above prompts and alter it accordingly, but you have to choose a participating profile (as listed in the introduction chapter) and write in their genre. (For example - AmbassadorIN - General, Chicklit-In - Chicklit and so on) (See, this is where the rest of us might feel heartbroken to have lost a friend, but eh, we're all in this together ;D)

💜 Your creation should have a word count of:

>Flashfic - 500 - 1000 words

>Short Story - 1000 - 5000 words

>Poetry - 50 - 500 words

💜 The flashfic, story or poem should have at least one Indian Character.

💜You can enter once in every category if you wish to (Flashfic, Short Story and Poetry)

💜 Your entry can be in English or Hindi, and these will be the only languages accepted for now (those are the only languages we have the manpower to decode ;D)

💜Don't forget to add the tags #yaariyan and #friendshipday :)

💜 Remember, your creation must be original for us to remain very good friends ;)

💜 Mature content is not being accepted, and the story must adhere to the Wattpad Content Guidelines.

💜 Co-writing is accepted as long as you mention both the writers.

💜 You can publish the entry as a one-shot in an existing collection or as a stand-alone. As long as you link the correct chapter, it is fine.

💜 Deadline - 31st, August 11:59 PM IST

💜 Flashfic, Stories and Poetry should be submitted through this FORM. You can submit separate entries for flashfic, short story or poetry, but remember only one will win if it has won the hearts of our judges.