8.

(In this chapter, no soybeans were attacked)😭

Sometimes I wished there was a loop button in my life, so in anytime, I would repeat the moments I spent with her and keep it forever having her at my side.

But sadly, things don't last, as we got up, I offered myself to make breakfast, since in my perspective it was rude to not treat my friends, specially taking in note guessing a tired Shuhua would make a mess in the kitchen.

As I went to her kitchen, she whispered where each ingredient is available in the small cabinets, I follow up each order she made and in a matter of seconds I became used to the place.

The smell of coffee and bread filled with orange jam invaded the small living room, breakfast was ready in two small plates, placing each at the table.

I peeked over to see the pale girl sleeping again, her messy hair covering her eyes and her mouth slightly open.

I only smiled and photographed the view in my head, the smell of food notorious making her wake up, she fixed herself grabbing a fork and putting the food into her mouth.

Noticing this, I did the same and sat down hoping she did not know or cared about me staring at her weirdly for 5 seconds, as we began to eat, the sounds of the utensils and plate touching were the only to be heard.

Yet before giving each secret glances again, shuhua did not take it into account but I stopped before it gets awkward.

After cleaning up, it was my time to go, since she had to work all day in a small dancing company we could not hang out.

Quietly I entered the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth, slowly taking my time since I cared too much about my skin, I exit the bathroom feeling fresh.

When I get home, I better plan for next time bring some extra clothes.

Thought I didn't care stealing some, aside that I asked to borrow some of shuhua's clothes since it was still cold outside, it felt comfortable and for most her red sweater smelled just like her.

While her wearing a long brown jacket, along with black boots and a pair of comfy pants was waiting for me, she had a different fashion sense that I liked.

—You ready Unnie? — She asked while taking her car keys with her, my mouth shaped an "Oh" before nodding.

—Shuhua, are you sure you want to drive? — I asked worryingly at her, is not that I questioned her driving skills but just in case.

—Yes, I do, now get in the car before I lock you in my house — I giggled at her sentence and playfully ran to her car.

She only rolled her eyes and smiled a little following me to her car.

I put on my seatbelt while she does the same, I instinctively turned on the radio, ready to drove off.

 ☆*: .。. 👭 .。.:*☆☆*: .。. ❤️ .。.:*☆☆*: .。. 🐺 .。.:*☆☆*: .。. 🐰 .。.:*☆

—Sooo, how was it? did she send you to heaven? — Yuqi said jokingly, while I took her bad jokes seriously and hit her shoulder.

— Yes, as far as it took — I annoyingly responded while she laughed, not satisfied yet yuqi opened her mouth once again.

— In a good way or a bad way? — She counter attacked back, while she narrowed an eyebrow.

— Yah, of course the good way, nothing happened— I said this finally stopping her from laughing, she only nodded and proceed to say sorry.

Of course, after getting dropped off to my house my mood became sadder and emptier, it looked way too dramatic but that's what I felt.