Tengen Uzui

Word Count : 356

Tengen Uzui was born October 31st

Tengen was born to a family of nine children however because Tengen's family was a part of a Shinobi Clan three of the nine died before the age of 10 because of overbearing training his family placed upon the children. Not long after the death of his three siblings, Tengen's father placed full face makes upon the rest of them and forced them to kill each other. Tengen realized his father's trick only after he had killed two of his brothers. As the years went by his father continued to push his siblings and that left Tengen at the age of 15 with his younger brother who is two years younger than himself. As children, Tengen and his siblings were harshly trained because of their father's desperate attempt at saving their clan. Along with this he also taught them that the only reason to have a wife was to produce children to continue the clan. Tengen never believed in this, his brother however, finally broke after all but one sibling died. He started believing in this notion causing Tengen to be discussed by this and decided to leave with his wives for good. Uzui's family practices polygyny, so when Tengen turned 15, he must have 3 wives, who were chosen by the head of the clan.

When he left the thought of destroying the rest of his clan came to mind but he could not bring himself to kill his two remaining family members. So he left without fighting his younger brother for his spot in the clan. For the next few years, he decided to teach his wives to value themselves before the mission, going against their teachings as kunoichi, and he searched for ways to further himself. In this search, he found Kayaga Ubuishiki, and he trained to be a Demon slayer. With the help of his wives, he completed Final Selection he quickly started killing Demons left and right alongside his wives. When he reached the qualifications Tengen became the sound Hashira before Sanemi Shinazugawa became a Hashira, and when Kanae Kocho was a member.