Session three

After around 30 minutes of getting use to the house Yuri smiles at all of Victors kind gestures. He decided to brake the ice "Soo uh victor why are you so kind to me .." he looks away from Victor as he noticed him get up. Victor was honestly shocked by the questions that his love interest asked. "I just want to do this for you that's all". He smile and walks to the kitchen "you hungry?" Victor asked with a soft kind voice. "No not that hungry.." Yuri said with his stomach hurting and growling but he tried to hide that fact. Victor on the other hand notice fast. "You sure I can't make you a snack or little meal." Victor smile at him while getting up and heading to the kitchen.  Yuri followed close behind him trying to say he was fine.

The two males went into the kitchen that has marble counters and white wooden shelf's. Victor started to to bring out ingredients for a meal. "I'm going to make you a pork cutlet bowl." He said with a little smile. Yuri gave up on trying to convince him other wise and just let him cook the meal. That when  he though to bring up the fact he meet yurio. "I meet this teenager who said you tutor him." Victor turns around and sighs "was he rude to you?" He said with a tried expression "yeah he's a kid i tutor ". Yuri giggles a little from his body language and expression "yeah he was a hit but it was fine " he said while laugh.

"He's coming over later for a season." He said with a small smile because he was going to knock some sense into yurio. Victor laughs a little "his real name is Yuri too but we all call him yurio so that's kinda his name now" Victor said with a soft mater a fact voice. Yuri was kinda shocked "what a small world." He he smiles and looks at Victor. "I don't think I've ever had a pork cutlet bowl." He said to victor and in response he goes close to his face with big eyes and a smile. The two men was almost nose to nose. Yuri back up a little with a little "haha" and a red face form this. "It's so good tho how can you No have had it" Victor said as he backed up and sighs. Victor went back to cooking. He had stretched a little while cooking and yawned a little because he was just tried.

After around another 30 minutes victor was done with the food and handed it to Yuri. "Eat up." Victor said and smiles big as he watch Yuri took the first bite and his eyes light up. "Mmmmm it's so good" he said as he took again bite of the food "thank youuuu". Yuri kept eating and victor chuckled a little. He served himself food and started eating before he had to tutor yurio. Yuri stared making jokes about random things and making conversation with victor. Victor warmly smiles watching him talk and make joke and went back and forth with conversation with the black hair male. After they finished eating Yuri got up to to the dishes because he thought that's the lest he could do.

Victor saw this and wanted to stop him "I got it you got have to do them." He take the plate from yuris hand. Yuri looks at Victor "it's the least I could do because you cooked." He said with a pouty face. Thats when victor takes his hand putting it on his cheek "your a guest you don't have to do anything." He said with a small smile and stoped cupping his cheek. Yuri felt his cheeks turn hot. He backs aways from the kitchen and to the living room sitting on the brown couch. He held his face lightly as he heard the light sound of water form the kitchen. Victor in the next room over was blushing thinking 'why would I do that ?!' He said while looking down at the dishes and watched them. He sighs thing of how foolish he was for this action.

                         .

                         .

                         .

                         .

                         .

~Thats the end~
~704 words~