Rooftop

The night is silent as black figure silently jumps from building to building as quietly as possible as to not be noticed by his target, he breathes slowly knowing that any sudden sounds can alert his target and jeopardize his plan.

The target silently sits on a rooftop nearby reading a book while drinking a cup of water, the light from his quirk illuminates the pages as he thinks to himself that this ero manga isn't as bad as the weebs or critics say.

Our hunter readies his scarf that he uses as a weapon to swiftly detain the reading target of his

"Woah Eraserhead, it's quite rude to sneak up on someone like that" his target says as he dodges the attack and face the hunter that now we know the black figure to be the Pro Hero Eraserhead

"Just come with me kid, don't make this any difficult as it should be" he says as he readies his scarf to try and subdue his target once more as his target ignites his quirk.

As to why he wants to subdue and capture his target?, it's because the target is the infamous vigilante known as 'Night Light'. He's a vigilante that illegally uses a fire based quirk to round up criminals, though unlike most vigilantes he..., how should I put it, he's more brutal in the ways he captures said criminals.

Night Light has gained infamy in both the hero and villain world and now Eraserhead has been tasked of capturing him.

"Kid, just come with me" he says in an irritated voice.

"Ehh I think the rooftop cement is a better place to lay down at than the jail or prison floor" The vigilante says, as he jumps of the rooftop and uses his fire quirk to fly away.

Eraserhead quickly uses his erasure quirk to erase the vigilante's quirk making him fall down and land on a dump truck passing by.

Falling hard on the trash

"Thanks a lot" Eraserhead heard from the vigilante as the dump truck drives away.

Quickly standing up, our fire user blasts away flying towards the nearest alley way trying to run away from his hunter.

"This would be a lot easier if you just surrendered, don't you think Night Light?" Eraserhead says on one of the buildings looking down on Night Light who is frantically trying to run away.

"What's the rush Eraserhead?, it's more fun to catch a target than let it fall into your hands that easily right?" The vigilante says as his mind tries to come up of a way to escape.

BOOM!!!

A large explosion was heard nearby as the hunter and hunted quickly ran toward where the explosion originated from, both knowing this explosion is more important than their cat and mouse chase happening between them and they rushed toward the spot of the explosion.

-

The Pro Hero Ryukyu is seen in the scene alongside other heroes and her intern close to a building that is on fire, an explosion from inside caused the raging fire.

The heroes planned to raid this building due to reports of drugs and abuse happening, the reports were too many to count and the heroes had seen similarities to different reports nearby.

Though the plan was uncovered and the villains decided to blow up the place wanting to harm or maybe kill the people and heroes that will be in it during the raid.

As the heroes were to start the raid the explosion had gone off too early leading the building to be engulfed in flames though the heroes and authorities are relatively unharmed.

The building's flame grew increasingly hotter as the Heroes and authorities turned from FBI agents about to bust the door down to firemen trying to stop the spread of the fire to the other buildings.

Eraserhead and Night Light approaches the place of explosion though Night Light was able to arrive much earlier due to his fire quirk.

"So..., you guys got it under control?" Night Light asked as the fire from the building increased ever more.

"Freeze Criminal" A policeman says, as the nearby policemen pointed their guns at him.

"Hold your fire, he's not here to hurt anyone" Eraserhead who just got there intervenes as the policemen lower their guns and went back to assisting the firemen in stopping the fire.

"There was supposed to be a raid taking place but unfortunately the villains had caught wind on that something will happen so they blew the place up" A policeman said to the pro hero.

"The fact that they caught wind of the plan means that they knew what was going on and was hoping to use the raid as a trap to injure more people in the process"

"Ryukyu what should we do know?" Night light can hear a floating hero shout nearby.

"The fire isn't stopping anytime soon and the people trapped inside will die even before the fire starts to die down" She said after carrying a few people who were stuck at the top floor near the window.

"Don't worry, I have an idea" Night Light says as he rushes to enter the building confident that his body is used to the heat and can help him save the lives of those who are trapped there.

He took a deep breath, breathed in, breathed out. All of a sudden from the outside the fire slowly dies down as the firemen arrives at the scene. Everyone is left confused and wondered what the man who ran inside did to the fire.

Night Light in the inside of the building, breathes in all the fire in the building. He then rushes out of the building on to the roof top. And then he released all the fire he consumed.

A bright light illuminates the night sky.