Chapter 3: The Hostages

Jason rounded the corner to find three terrorists. "Oh crap!" Said Jason. "What is it?" said Woods. "Three terrorists around the corner surrounding five people tied up on chairs." "Ok for this you need to stay calm we don't have any flash bangs any more so they will be able to see it coming," said Woods. Jason nodded. Woods went to peek around the corner to see what type of surroundings they have to use against the terrorists. "Jason," Woods whispered. "Move up." Woods ran around the corner as fast as he could while dropping one of them." "Get them!" One of the terrorists commanded. " Jason now!" Jason took the shot and hit one on its right leg while Woods finished him off. The terrorist, now focused on Woods, shot Woods in the foot. " AHH!" Screamed Woods. "Jason, take the shot dang it!" Jason breathed faster and faster as the terrorist raised his gun up to Woods's head. "Jason! Take the shot!" Another terrorist came in and shot at Jason. "JASON NOW!" BANG! Jason shot the man about to kill Woods and then he noticed. He had been shot straight through the stomach by the other terrorist that looked as if he was about to puke at the sight of dripping blood. "Jason!" Woods exclaimed. He slowly inched toward the p90 laying on its side.