V3_X

(Design)So this is the main character V3_X designed to be a demon because if she is the most powerful and op internecion cube then she's clearly needs to look like a devil

(Design)
So this is the main character V3_X designed to be a demon because if she is the most powerful and op internecion cube then she's clearly needs to look like a devil...anyway you may have noticed the giant eye ball and that big hand well they are let's say something that does these things. (Btw the drawing in the top Left is her cube form)

(Weapons)
(Eye ball)
Shoot massive beams
Make people explode by looking at it (only people that are hostile to V3_X)
And give people some scary images of f—ked up stuff.

Now for the hand
It can levitate prey
Extend to also catch prey that are running. away or just a long ranged weapon for her.
And can fire strings that rather warp around the victim and slice them up once all strings have been wrapped around the victim, or can just take the body over and use them as a puppet.

(Primary weapons)
Now her primary weapons are basically these...
Can easily rip victims apart by using some
vu do magic so like clenching her hands and then stretching them out will basically ripped off somebody's arms for an example.

She can also simulate little black cubes that melt her victims for a range weapons and can make them form into other weapons for her to use like a Tommy gun or a rocket launcher for example.

(Support ability's)

She can reform her body from any injuries instantly so killing her is very impossible even her heart can reform so very impossible to kill,

And has this dumb ability to detect what her opponent will do before they even do there attack so she knows how to avoid it by a message saying block dodge or parry...broken as hell.

(Back story data)
So V3_X is a very dangerous and should always be avoided and never engaged in combat ever, because you WILL die even everyone else of her kind avoids her. But she does have something she cares about and that's her little sister,

(Okey listen these machines probably don't have anything like that but this is only exits to make Vex's story sad okey)

But who is her sister? Well since this story is short I'm just gonna tell you it's I.C.-52n that's the person on the picture.

Now do you understand why Vex wants revenge? (Spoilers don't read if you haven't watched this series!!!) Because she died in part 3 and i literally felt so god dam bad about her death so that's where this story comes into my mind

Anyway Vex was indeed a craziest cube there ever was but her little sister would always stop her from killing people and Vex actually listened to her and well since she died suddenly she snapped and desperately just wanted to rip off kirie's freaking head but she couldn't but luckily after she left vex went back and found her mind circuit that contained all her memories in it and that's were she now lives in until she gets a new body. So she can't talk to Vex but can hear voices in this black void she sees. (I'm talking about I.C btw)

Basically in simple talk I.C. is still alive but just not physically she pretty much lives in a little circuit chip that can hear people talk but can't see what's going on or talk back.

(Personality data)
So last thing before we start the book off.
Vex's personality is very murderous in a joyful way (basically insane) and if someone helps her with something they didn't mean to do then she'll return the favour easily by whatever they need help with, so kinda neutral.

She also thinks that humans are very nosey and shouldn't obtain anything that they don't know about like her species for example. So she doesn't really like them much at all. But for her kind however she doesn't really care what happens to them except her little sis so if someone else of her kind dies then she wouldn't bother,

So I think that's all you need to know about V3_X so let's get into this mini story of mine.