The little moment

After like probably about 6 hours of just riding on the road it was about noon and they stopped a open area of desert and rock and max un zipped his bag for two cubes to come out and turn into a robot like form.
Ic_On: finally out of that god dam bag now I can get away from her.
V3_X: now now sourpuss.
She teased towards Ic_On but all she did was growl at V3_X because she really didn't trust her at all. I mean V3_X isn't under max's orders so she could do anything she wants so basically she's a lose criminal in a prison.

V3_X just sat away from them both so she wouldn't have to get noticed by Ic_Cn but somehow someway she simulated that she was feeling..........alone...but quickly whipped that thought away and surprisingly starting playing pack man on her eye ball with her giant hand just taping the ground and making a little metal cling to every tap she done on the ground.

Then after completing level 1 of her game she took out a photo of herself and I.C.-52n just smiling and she kinda growled before putting it back in her pocket that was in her built long sleeved shirt and went back to playing pack man before getting board and decided to watch a animated show called drones murder.

(Oh I wonder what that's referring too???)

Then she turned around to see max doing something while Ic_On watched so she boosted up her hearing range don't question she's insane okey I've questioned her about that and she almost cut my eyes out,...no seriously she literally almost did... (just role playing btw)

Ic_On: whats that?
Max: um sunny-side up eggs. I miss 'em. I had nothing but these protein bars for way too long.

Ic_On: i also assimilate to support my near destiny and self replication

Max: wha?! We basically said the same thing!
Ic_On: really?
Max: uhh actually...yeah, kinda...I guess.

V3_X: hmmmm interesting should I go over there or...? Oh I wish you were here to guide me...I'll get you a new body soon enough...I promise my entire life on it.

Then she continued to listen to there conversation.
Max: huh, guess we're not so different after all-
Ic_On: it's like you're pathetic livestock fattening yourself up for when I consume your molecules!
She said in her dark side tone.
(Reference)
Max: annnd the moments gone.
V3_X kinda laughed but then actually felt the circuit chip vibrating aggressively.
V3_X: since when could you have done that?
Then it vibrates again.
V3_X: your mad aren't you? (Sigh) come on you know how I behave! Look...sorry I shouldn't have done that happy?
The circuit chip stays silent and V3_X took that as a result of yes and went back to listening.

That's when Ic_On tried to make something by making a egg? Why? And well why? V3_X thought to herself till she turned into mini cubes and then they all land on the ground next to Ic_On and then grows up to make C3_X's body.
V3_X: what are you doing?
Ic_On said nothing so Vex or V3_X however you wanna spell out her name just watch Ic_On do her thing.