-Chapter 2-

"Oof, nice guys! The show was excellent, except for Chica missing...
But thank goodness that Roxy took her place!" Said Freddy grinning and hugging all the crew.

"Fred, I'm starting to think that maybe you should apologize with Foxy... After all, he also is part of the entertainment of the pizzeria" said Bonnie, looking at Roxy with a worried expression.
She had asked Bonnie to tell Freddy for her, but it seemed that he was nervous when he spoke.

Freddy turned his back against Bonnie and Roxy, while the two of them exchanged worried looks, Freddy spoke.
"I was too hard on him, wasn't I? I know that he told you Roxy and, I'm sorry. You probably think that I am a horrible animatronic and that I don't deserve the main role and..."
Roxy cut out Freddy by grabbing him by the shoulders and staring deep into his eyes.
"Freddy Fazbear, we are all friend since everyone has a memory. We are in this together, we all have the best friendship,we both know that a good friendship has little fights sometimes and big ones too. So Bonnie and I are sure that if you just try to apologize, everything will be ok. Got it?" Asked Roxy, giving a heartwarming look to Freddy and then glancing at Bonnie, who had a grin on his face.
"You truly have a golden heart Roxy, no doubt of that" said Bonnie while gently placing a hand on her shoulder.
"And it's not only golden, but it's really big, and it's full of honesty, sweetness, love and many other beautiful things" said Freddy, joining into the conversation.
" Guys, I'm so happy that we are friends..." Said Roxy while pulling both into a hug.
" I'll go and bring Foxy, so you two can talk" said Roxy, while walking down the hallway. "Take the shortcut, the one that goes through the Storage Room, you know it?" Asked Bonnie
The pizzeria had many shortcuts that only Freddy and Bonnie knew completely. Roxy only knew seven and Foxy knew two, while Chica didn't know any.
"Yes I do, the one with the hall that doesn't have posters or lights?" Said Roxy, with a raised brow and a grin.
"Yeah that one" Said Freddy, before Roxy disappeared into the hall.

Roxy started humming a tune she was composing.
Bonnie had taught her how to play the piano long ago, until she started composing and playing naturally, and faster every time.
Bonnie said that since she was designed to sing, her control box had found the piano a lot easier, and now she could play without even trying.
Roxy loved that ability.
She even had her own piano in her room.

As she happily walked down the hallway, there was a sound, a sound of metal scratching the floor, but Roxy didn't hear it, she was too closed in her thoughts.
Probably after Freddy and Foxy apologize, we'll have a nice hang out and Foxy and I will sneak out to the cove and...
She felt the presence of someone, and as she quickly turned around, it was too late.
Chica had a machete, and it was very sharp.
Roxy felt pain, rushing through her circuits, from head to toe she was paralyzed by pure pain.

Then everything turned dark.