- Chapter 11 -

•WARNING : GORE•

"So, you ready?"

Mangle nodded enthusiastically.

They had managed to create a plan, a plan that would surely scare the night guard to death. (Literally)

Mangle hid in the vents while Springtrap stared at the camera in the corner of a room.

The guard arrived and sat down.

"What a disgusting office...." He picked his nose and then drank a whole can of red bull out of a gulp.

Maybe the office is disgusting, but you are a total pig.... Thought Mangle, resisting the urge to attack him when he letted out a loud burp.

(Ok guys, for those Fritz, Mike, Vincent and Jeremy fans out there, I want to make clear that I just made up this security guard character since I intend no offense to any of the actual security guards)

The clock was about to hit 5 am. That was Springtrap's signal to come out.

The alarm started going on and the screen reported a problem in the vents. The guard quickly clicked his tablet to repair it, but when he was about to set the tablet on the desk again, mangle appeared in her "phantom" form, and since she could move very sneakily and fast, it seemed like she teleported.

The fat guard was panting, looking left and right with a panicked expression.

"Who are you?!"

Then, Springtrap proceeded to hand Mangle an old recording of Balloon Boy laughing, which they found on the dirty storage room.

"HAHAH!" "HAHAH!"

The guard's eyes grew bigger, if that was possible. He started checking the cameras, and saw Springtrap on a corner, but when he was about to close the vents so that Springtrap wouldn't come any closer, he saw Mangle creeping in the vents with glowing yellow animatronic eyes.

As an instant reaction, he closed the vent to stop Mangle, but completely forgot about Springtrap. When he realized his mistake, he was already on the doorframe.

The guard stayed silent for a moment.
"This....this is supposed to be an animatronic! Does this thing even...?"
When the guard was about to touch Springtrap's rusty face, his eyes flickered open, and he opened his mouth, revealing a security guard's in purple clothing corpse.

Walking backwards, until he found himself attached to the wall and paralyzed by fear, the guard scram in horror.

"WHO..?" "WHA...?" "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

A smile creeped it's way to Springtrap's face.

"NO! STAY AWAY FROM ME!"

But Springtrap kept on moving closer, ignoring the plea.

"I am...your worst nightmare..."

Whispered Springtrap. And with that he jumped towards the guard and well....Mangle just chuckled with every scream of pain that erupted from the man, which was now drowning in a pool of his own blood.

When tue man was finally dead. Springtrap wiped the blood off his mouth and kissed Mangle.

"I wonder what will be on tomorrow's newspaper?" Purred Springtrap, breathing close to Mangle's ear.

She just laughed and hugged Springtrap's neck.

But when Mangle was backwards, hugging him, he noticed a shadow with a familiar fox-like silhouette, glaring at him.