love making 🔞

Mature content:- so please read on your risk if you are not wanted sex scene so avoid this chapter.....

Vegas pov:-

You know you looking very sexy in this t shirt why you choose this t shirt?
I said while I dropped the T-shirt from his shoulder and bite his shoulder until Until I saw blood and then lick his blood
It's very tasty, no no actually you are very tasty.You wanted to seduced me hn? That's why you wear this then it will be very painful for you..
I said in seducing tone.
Then punish me baby please..
He said I can clearly see lust and hunger in his eyes and I know what he want.
Yes I will punish you but tell me what kind of punishment you want?
I said because I wanted to hear it from his mouth.
Please touch me more Vegas.
He said....
As your wish baby..
I said then I take off his t shirt his clear skin and beautiful chest make me crazy.
I suck his neck and make hickeys on his clear skin beacuse I want that everyone knows that he is mine and only mine he belongs to me only his skin belongs to me.
I kiss him on lips very passionately but it changed into roughly kiss. I could hear his moan during kiss.
Then I take off my clothe and unbuckle my belt and tie pete hands with it.
I suck his nipple and bite gently
ahhh it's hurt please be gentle with my nipples..ahhh.. oh ..god...I warn
He said I like this pete❤️
you know that you have to bear the pain.
I said and kiss him again but this time on his forehead.
Vegas please stop talking and do it..
He said I can clearly see exciting in his voice.
Then I removed his underwear and I can see his pre cum on his cock and I touch his cock and tease with my thumb and then I lick my thumb which made him crazy.
If you are not ready so tell me immediately I will Stop my self.
I said because I don't want to force him.
Then he lock my neck with his tied arm.
Just do it please fuck me I can't hold myself.
He said then I removed my pajama and went to take lube and condom from drover and came back then I saw my love completely naked like new born child.
You are so beautiful pete.
I compliment him.His face turned like a red tomato due to blush.

Pete pov:-

Then he take some lube on his fingers and massage my asshole it was feeling like heaven to me then he suck my cock and I was feeling like I will come any time his rhythm and he suck my cock completely that I can feel his warm throat and suddenly he entered his index finger in my asshole
Ah...uhmm...
it's hurt little bit but I want more then he entered his middle finger and after sometime he entered his third finger now it hurts very much.
He removed his mouth from my cock and his hands on my cock his hands massage my cock up and down rhythm.
Ah..Vegas..I am coming Vegas ahh...uhmm..ah..
I said and suddenly white water coming from my cock on my belly and his hands.
Please Vegas I want your dick not your fingers.
I said shamelessly because now I only wanted to be his only his.
But pete now you are tight if I enter my cock in your area it's hurt you.
He said I can feel worry in his voice
No,now I want you now please fuck me with your dick.
I said him because I can't hold myself.
OKAY pete.
Then he entered his cock in my hole.
Ah... it's hurt ...Vegas.. ah... it's hurt.. very much.
I said and he pulled his cock as soon as he hear my painfull voice
Calm down pete it's hurt only in starting but after sometime you also feel pleasure with pain.
He said and then again he entered his cock but this time he kiss me on my lips,So that I feel less pain.
Uhmm....ahhh...
I just couldn't do anything but moan.
He put his cock deeper.
Once he entire cock into my hole,he slowly started moving my hips.
Fast...ah.... please fuck...me fast...and rough...
I said among my moans. He also kiss me. And hit my soft spot again and again.
You are so tight pete you are beautiful also inside my love.
He said breathlessly.
Then finely white cum spread over my belly and his hand.
Now I feel unconscious but Vegas did not stop because he had not reached on his climax.
But after some minutes he released his cum inside me and the take out his cock and throw condom I don't know when I lost my concious.
But it's was beautiful night.

Vegas pov:-

I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself, when I came out of the room, I saw that he was asleep. I did not want to disturb him,so I cleaned his body with a wet cloth. And change badsheet because it became dirty with our cums.
Then I came and lay next to him, his face was calm, I was very happy today thinking that today we both got together today all the misunderstandings between us will be removed now we are together.He has told me that he will accept me in every way.
Good night baby... Sweat dream..
I will never leave you baby.. I promise you baby... I whisper in his ear.

Next day....

Today is a meeting between major and minor clan.
I got up and started getting ready for the meeting. I didn't want to wake him up but if I left without telling him he would get angry or upset so I woke him up.
Pete I have a meeting today with major clan and kinn is waiting for me. I might be a little late, so take care of yourself.
I said and kiss his forehead began to perfume myself and looked into the mirror.
I also want to come with you.
He said with pouty face.
No,pete you have to rest yourself.
I said to him.
No, I want to help you in your work, I want to be with you always.
He said to me.Now I couldn't stop him, so I nodded now.He smiled and quickly kissed my cheek.
I come quickly after taking a bath, waiting for me, I just went and came like this. He said to me with his bright smile.
After sometime he came quickly after shower and started dressing I went towards him and fixed his collar.
Let's go baby...
I said keeping my hand on his waist and we started going downstairs. After breakfast I ordered the Nop to take the car out.

Hay bubbles....
I hope u like this chapter. Comments your opinion.
Enjoy your day 😃