1

Dazai walked along the street, humming along to his favorite song about Suicide; on his way to the Agency. He looked around, trying to distract him of the paperwork that was sure to be on his desk when he got there.

However, he was shocked to find the door of the Agency shut, and no Kunikida in view. Usually when Dazai was late, Kunikida would be on his tail about it.

Today must've been lucky, or something was wrong. Dazai wanted to believe the luck, but he never seemed to have any, so he stuck with the something wrong.

Walking up to the office, all was quiet and nothing seemed abnormal...

Until he got inside the office.

When he got to the door, he opened it dramatically, "Good Morning Everyone!!" he exclaimed.

No one turned to look at him, as they were all busy studying something on the floor.

"Oh come on guys~" he whined, and stepped closer to everyone. "What's going on~" he froze mid sentence as he saw Atsushi sitting on the floor.

However,

He was a lot smaller, and very chubby. He was a toddler. "What happened here?" Dazai asked, tone now serious.

Kunikida turned to Dazai- finally, "Good you're here. We were all working, and then Atsushi walked in as a curious toddler. It may have been an ablility."

Dazai nodded, "Thank you for pointing out the obvious Kunikida~" Dazai cooed and looked down at Atsushi.

"Don't worry I got it."

Dazai bent down and touched Atsushi on the arm, bracing himself for the kid to turn back to normal.

However...

Nothing happened and the toddler looked up at him with wide curious eyes, then he smiled and lifted up his hands.

Begging Dazai to pick him up. Dazai picked Atsushi up, his brow furrowed and frowning.

"What the hell. My ability should have worked, how did this happen?" No one answered and Yosano looked at him a grin on her face.

"Looks like Atsushi really loves you, he would've screamed if anyone else touched him." Dazai laughed sarcastically and said, "Thanks for the observation. What are we supposed to do?"

Yosano lifted an eyebrow smirking, "Looks like you have to take care of him until we can find out what caused this."

Dazai let out a noise between a laugh and a groan. "Me take care of a child?!" Yosano nodded. It seems he's only safe with you.

Dazai let out a sigh, and looked down at Atsushi who now grabbed a hold of Dazai's pin and started chewing on it.

"This is going to be so fun."  He muttered to himself.

-

Chuuya was doing work in the office, holding a pen in one hand, and a glass of wine in the other.

He paused to look over at the picture he had of him and Dazai, when he had first joined the Mafia. He smiled slightly stuck in the happy memories; there was a sudden knock on the door.

Confused, he got up and quickly straightened up his face and walked over to it and opening it.

"Kouyou san, how may I help you?" He asked as he saw his former teacher standing in front of him her eyebrows furrowed in frustration.

"Have you seen Akutagawa? The boss wants to see him for a mission." Chuuya shook his head, "But I can look for him if you need." Kouyou shot him a grateful look.

"Could you please?" Chuuya nodded and Kouyou bowed her head slightly in thanks and walked off.

'That's odd, usually Akutagawa is up for a mission.' Chuuya thought to himself as he started roaming around the Mafia headquarters looking for the familiar face of Akutagawa.

He soon discovered Akutagawa was not inside, so he headed outside. Having no luck he went to a place somewhere around the front with a group of trees.

Taking a small break, Chuuya stood underneath the tree and rested his hands on his hips. He had no idea where else to look for Akutagawa.

Suddenly, there was a rustle in the trees and there was sudden thud, making the short Mafioso fall. When he recovered, and got his eyesight back to normal.

In his lap was Akutagawa...

Except he was now a toddler. "What the actual fuck." Chuuya stated looking at the toddler with confusion. "How the hell- why the fuck-'' Akutagawa just stared at him then wrapped his meaty little hands around Chuuya's neck.

Chuuya sighed, and got up holding the child and looking around. 'I can't just bring him back inside... I need to do something...' Then the thought hit him, and he quickly notified Kouyou that he had a small errand he needed to do.

Chuuya cursed himself out, never expecting to ever seek his help again. But he didn't know of anyone else who had a nullifying ability.

Besides, he kinda wanted to see the stupid waste of Bandages.

Jogging to the Agency he made sure he had a secure grip on Akutagawa hoping he wouldn't drop him.

When he got near, he quickened his pace and banged on the door. When no one answered he knocked again, he waited a few moments.

Still nothing.

So he was about to kick open the door when it finally opened and he was met with Dazai's new partner, Kunikida. Chuuya narrowed his eyes slightly, feeling a sudden pang of jealousy.

He quickly pushed aside the feelings as Kunikida exclaimed, "Could this day get any worse! What is a Mafioso doing here?!" He put his hands on his hips glaring at Chuuya.

Chuuya met the gaze and tilted his head, "I need to see Dazai." He replied bluntly. As if hearing the name Akutagawa started to cry, causing Chuuya to jump slightly.

Kunikida's eyes widened slightly, and sighed. "I'll get him, but I'm not sure if it will work." Chuuya lifted an eyebrow, rocking Akutagawa. "What do you mean you're not sure what will work?"

Kunikida ignored him and turned his back, "Wait here." Then disappeared. A moment later he returned dragging Dazai, holding...

Was that the Weretiger?

Kunikida then left without a word, leaving the ex partners to stare at each other. "Oooh hey there Chuuuya~" Dazai exclaimed his eyes suddenly widening and sparkling.

"Tch, I need your help." He said ignoring the greeting and holding up Akutagawa.

Dazai looked at Akutagawa and frowned. "I'm afraid it won't work. I already tried with Sushi."

Chuuya eyes widened and then he got pissed, "What the hell do you mean it won't work?! I can't bring Akutagawa back to the mafia like this!"

Dazai chuckled and said.

"Well, looks like we're Parents now Chu Chu~"

Chuuya gritted his teeth and stepped a few feet away from Dazai taking out his phone to tell Kouyou the situation.