𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐃

There's no fucking way.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not doing this." I scoff, looking down at the one bed before us.

"That's fine. You can sleep on the floor, I'll take the bed." Mattheo smirks, hopping into the bed and pulling the covers over him.

"What the actual fuck?"

"It's your choice. But don't think for one second I'll enjoy being next to you all night." He says with a sigh.

"Well for one, I'm not sleeping on the floor. It's bloody freezing."

"Sleep with me then."

I pause for a second, staring at him blankly, not knowing what to do. I guess it's too cold to sleep on the floor... and having some body warmth next to me won't make me freeze to death.

With a sigh, I roll my eyes and get into the bed, pulling the covers over me. I budge the other way, keeping some distance from Mattheo.

The silence is almost deafening and I begin to grow uncomfortable after facing one side for too long, so I turn the other way round and find Mattheo already facing my direction, his eyes closed.

He must be asleep.

Okay, as much as I dislike him... he is pretty hot. I can't lie about that. Too bad his personality is a load of shit.

"What you staring at love?" He whispers lowly, his voice sleepy and his eyes remaining closed.

"Nothing." I say quietly, beginning to grow nervous.

He opens his eyes and stares into mine, before tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. But then, his hand slowly trails down my cheek, and my neck... until it makes its way down to my waist.

In a second, he pulls my waist towards him, making me budge up closer to him, eliminating the space between us.

"No need to keep the distance y/n."

"And why's that?"

"We both already know how we truly feel about each other." He says simply, as if it was the most easiest thing to say.

"And what's that?" I scoff, and his hand makes its way to my ass.

"You want me."

I pause for a second, keeping my mouth shut.

"And I want you." He says, his deep voice sending vibrations through my body.

My eyes still locked on his, I can't resist the urge anymore. I grip onto his neck and our lips connect, dancing in sync as we kiss. He pulls my body on top of him and I straddle him with ease.

Our bodies connected and our lips, the kiss deepens and I slowly grind against his body, turning him on - very evidently.

We pause for a second to look at each other, catching our breath.

"You're so fucking perfect y/n." He says breathlessly, and squeezes onto my ass and thighs as I continue to grind against him, his bulge directly beneath me.

He suddenly flips me over, so now he has dominance as he hovers above me, his hands trailing down my shirt and he pulls it off in an instant. He continues to kiss down my neck, sending a sensational feeling throughout my body.

In a few moments, all our clothes are off and his eyes meet mine.

"Is this okay?"

"Mhm." I nod. "Do it Mattheo."

"God, I fucking need you y/n."