𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆

⚠️CONTAINS HEAVY SMUT⚠️

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

I really do like night walks. After a long day of school, the pretty dark sky and the breeze of the night calms me down completely, and restores my inner peace.

So especially after today, which was nothing but disastrous, I take a trip outside of the castle, and wander off to the Black Lake, hoping to find comfort in my solitude.

I wear some gym shorts and a hoodie, and feel the chill across my skin on my way there. When I finally arrive, I take a seat by a tree that sits beside the lake.

Suddenly, I see splashing in the water. I immediately stand up only to find someone swimming in the water at this time of night.

They must be insane.

They continue to swim and I cough a little, just so they're aware of my presence, and don't get jump scared when they see me.

After I cough, I'm taken a back as I watch them swim towards me, only as they get closer, I realise who it is.

The cause of all my troubles and disaster today. Mattheo Riddle.

I don't understand what his problem is, but he always finds the need to pester me. He's always on my case and points out every single little mistake I make in class, or he'll take time out of his day to try and trip me over in the corridors for example. Or even, steal my homework.

And I know he did it. I don't have the proof but he looks guilty every time I bring it up. And who else could it be!?

He's just a nuisance.

I stand there and watch as he gracefully gets out of the water, his hair soaking wet, but that same grin plastered across his face.

"What a coincidence this is princess." He laughs a little and I glare at him.

"Don't even speak to me Riddle." I say to him, but I swear... his toned body and abs can't leave my sight.

"How can I not, when you're looking at me like that?" He asks, picking up his towel and patting his face try.

I ignore his comment and walk back to my tree.

"Hey, where are you going?" He asks.

"You know, you must be insane to swim in the lake at this time of night. It must be bloody freezing." I point out, and he shakes his head, walking back to me.

"It's not. It's perfect for a swim once you get a little used to it." He pauses for a moment and takes a step closer, so that he's only a metre away from me.

I don't know where to look.

"You should come try." He suggests and I let out a scoff.

"If you think I'm going in there, you must be daft."

"I'll be with you, you'll be fine."

"You must be even dafter if you think I'm going in there, with you."

"You're such a hater y/l/n. Live a little."

"I'm sorry Mattheo Riddle. I'm just trying not to die here." I shrug, crossing my arms.

He reaches out towards my arm and takes hold of it, pulling it towards him and then taking hold of my hand. I gasp quietly at his touch and look up at him as he examines my hand in his.

He looks back into my eyes. A slight glance at my lips. Then back at my eyes.

"Come on pretty. I'll hold you so you don't drown."