About Snowdon

Snowdon a village far in the snowy mountains sitting just under the towering mountains. The village had a handful of houses, a clock tower, a school, shops and a café the village population is small. The school was a combination of primary, secondary and college there was no university. There was only a few shops one for food, one for clothes, and the other held random stuff to child toys to house décor. The café was the only place to get the best hot chocolate the reason why it always busy. There is a library apart of the clock tower with a huge hall where they host parties, meetings, plays and lastly weddings. People barely left the village nor do they barely enter. And that was how they lived born, learn in primary to secondary then to college if they want to further their education then work marriage kid then death. The village didn't have room for a graveyard so the funeral was a party with a Viking funeral were they set fire to the boat with the body. Then party. The winter was the season where death happened most commonly. It was rare a 70 year old survive in the coldest winter it happened so much people became use to it. When winter comes round school are closed the lake frozen over and snows none stop. When people end up leaving their house during winter they wear the orison coat it is the toughest coat material in world keeping them warm though the temperature would be less than 0 degrees. Snowdon has a short history during a war the founders ran finding a empty flat surface so they built. It took generations to finish building the entirety of the village they couldn't grow crops so left with fish, rabbit and winter berries. The village didn't exactly had one leader it was a group four woman four men. They don't do much but make the rules ensuring they are followed. The regular rules of stealing was followed as there was no police they put up a wanted poster and the people of the village to choose whether or not to capture them and give them to the leaders. The other rules is to ensure people wouldn't get killed by the nature. for example when the hunter find artic wolf tracks the village goes on strict curfew. The hunters job is well to hunt mostly rabbit but for bigger meat foxes and wolves were the next option. There were also fisherman who get on boats for weeks and arrive with tons of fish.