Chapter 6-10

Yan Jun is a rather handsome young man. In the first season of Sky Eye, he thought it was grandstanding, so he didn't care at all.

But when he found out that this was a very real show, and the prize money was as high as 100 billion, his regrets turned green!

One hundred billion!

If you can persist until the end, you will become a billionaire directly!

Therefore, when the second season started to sign up, he did not hesitate to sign up!

The time to get home and wait is very tormenting.

To his surprise, he was chosen!

However, the surprise soon faded away!

Because he encountered a beast, a dog-like thing, Qin Hao!

At this time, Yan Jun was walking on the street. In order to avoid the pursuit of the program inspector, his clothes were tattered, his hair was disheveled, and his body exuded a strange smell.

This is what he did on purpose!

In order to achieve the effect, he even went to the garbage dump for a roll!

"Hey, should I say it or not, this Yan Jun is still very strong, mainly because he is cruel enough to himself!"

"Yeah, this kind of person is destined to take off, of course, without encountering Brother Hao!"

"Hey, wait, you look at his route!"

There are still hundreds of thousands of viewers in the live broadcast room. It is impossible for everyone to watch Qin Hao. After all, radishes and vegetables have their own preferences.

Of course, the main reason is that there are enough viewers watching the show, so there are so many viewers.

"Gollum!"

Suddenly, Yan Jun smelled the fragrance in the air, and his stomach suddenly screamed.

It's the smell of BBQ!

After tossing it all morning, it's already very good to be able to stand without dripping water.

Yan Jun's eyes subconsciously looked at the barbecue stall, his eyes shining brightly at the barbecue on the barbecue stall.

"Stab!"

The oil and water dripped on the charcoal fire and made a sound. At this moment, Yan Jun felt even more hungry, and it was as uncomfortable as the fire!

However, when Yan Jun looked at the guests at the barbecue stall with envious eyes, he was slightly stunned.

Envy and tired eyes, instantly widened!

Although the familiar figure had only been in contact with him for less than half an hour, he would never forget this dog-like thing when it turned into ashes!

"Qin Hao!!"

Yan Jun gritted his teeth, roared with blood-red eyes, and his body was shaking!

Look at his misery, no money to drink water, no money to eat, and this guy?

Why are you **** eating BBQ here?

Every string of barbecue has his share of money! !

Thinking of this, I can hardly breathe!

"Hey, it's too tragic!"

"There is no harm without comparison. Looking at Brother Hao, looking at him, it's just pitiful to open the door."