Chapter 26-30

"Should I say it or not, my brother Hao is arrogant on the show, but in reality, people are really nice!"

"Nonsense, look at the ninety-nine escaped prisoners, which one thought of our audience? Only Brother Hao, personally ordered two young ladies to sing for us all night, this is called a powerful fan, right?! "

"Ninety-nine escaped prisoners: ???? We really want to be a fan, but we don't have that strength!"

The live broadcast room is full of jubilation!

"Okay, thank you, the next thing is the most important thing!"

Li Haoran straightened his body, his face turned serious, and looked at the five inspection captains solemnly.

When the five of them saw his expression, their hearts suddenly tightened.

"In this crime, Qin Hao stole a total of more than 200,000 yuan, a huge amount, and because 100 people were stolen, if it were in reality, it would have a serious social impact!"

Li Haoran paused when he said this, and continued: "It is very serious, and it will even lead to social unrest!"

"hiss!!!"

The audience heard this, as if they had thought of something, and looked forward to it.

"There are thefts every day, but those thefts are just a shot and a different place, but Qin Hao is in one place and stole a hundred people. This concept is different!"

Li Haoran looked at the five people and said slowly: "Originally, you have rankings, but in the current situation, we can't stick to rankings, but the goal is to shift to Qin Hao!"

"So, there are still eight criminals left by Captain Zhou Jun who have not been arrested. These eight people will be distributed to other captains, and Captain Zhou Jun and Captain Sun Xiao will join forces to arrest Qin Hao!"

His words were loud and powerful.

"Fogcao, is it so ruthless? The two captains joined forces? That's 20 inspectors and four elite inspectors!"

"Is it ruthless? I think it's normal. This is a reasonable arrangement. Although there will be rankings at the beginning for the sake of the show, what Qin Hao has done is already considered a heinous crime. If it were in reality, it might be more ruthless than this, right?"

When the audience heard Li Haoran's arrangement, they were immediately excited!

Twenty program inspectors!

It should be noted that these program audits are not wine bags and rice bags, they are all retired audits in reality!

And if that's not enough, what about four more elite inspectors?

Specialize in suppressing Qin Hao's specialty!

At this moment, many viewers shook their heads and smiled bitterly. Even now, many of them don't think Qin Hao can escape, let alone Zhou Jun!

People are professional!

difficult!

too difficult!

"Yes! Guaranteed to complete the task!"

Zhou Jun's eyes flickered, he stood up suddenly, and said with a resolute expression.

He was gearing up, in fact, he had wanted to fight Qin Hao for a long time, but Qin Hao was the criminal Sun Xiao wanted to arrest after all, so he had no choice!

Unexpectedly, the opportunity is here!

"Okay, then let's continue!"

Li Haoran nodded and turned to leave. In fact, he was quite busy, and he had to wipe Qin Hao's ass. After all, many of the clothes and backpacks of the 100 people were torn and must be compensated.