Chapter 1: New Place, More Questions.

My name is Skye Silven. I am 17 years old, 5'6 feet with a proper masculine body yet still slim and acceptable. I currently live with my big sister, Stephanie Silven.

Our parents are deceased, making our lives silent and blank almost everyday, but sometimes, me and my sister would go around our old city and have fun in carnivals without minding our depressing past. I'm thankful that she's still strong even today. If she wasn't, we could've not have a proper introduction to the new place we're moving in.

With my sister driving our Chevrolet Cruze Sedan that was bought in 2019 for her birthday, Back to December playing on radio, I kept my eyes on the trees that were passing by to keep my head busy from thinking too much while sitting on the front passenger seat.

It's hard to think of anything to question my sister right now to be honest, especially when she's six years older than I am. I don't really see her different to me, it's just that... we're moving to another place where I wasn't expecting, Beastville.

"You know... mom and dad would've been very happy if they see you talking with other people again like when you were little." She said as she tried to break the silent atmosphere we were making.

"Beastville?" I scoffed, "yeah right."

"Oh come on Mr. Cloudy... I know you'll like this place."

The reason why we're moving in Beastville is that she's getting married to a beastman. People falling in love to beast-men these years have been rising lately and I don't know why they do.

"Why do we have to move here anyway? Why can't you just move in with your future husband?"

"And what? Leave you all alone back in our old house?" She lightly chuckled, "yeah I don't trust you on that one."

"The people in our old neighborhood is nice, but we can't just stay there much longer rookie. You've seen many people attacked in our place. And the only reason why you aren't attacked yet is that-"

"Is that you're the most known woman to be married to an alligator beast-man? Yeah, I know..." I cut into her before she continued talking.

"That's not what I mean't..."

I looked at her with my confused face as she kept her eyes on the road, "What do you mean?"

"You and I are born with our father being half wolf and half human, while mother is pure human..."

She looked at me for a second, "Like you." Then looked back at the road as she stopped onto a red light.

Our mother found our father at a ceremony in their school. He had wolf ears, a wolf tail and had long fangs. He's even more taller than me, my sister and my mother as well. Mother said that she found him by accident, but our father told us that he found her by fate and the world giving them a chance.

Ever since they both talked differently on how they met, I always wondered why they see different point of views when they both love themselves the same.

"You do know you have mother's eyes... right?"

She looked at me again. My sister had my father's personality and strength, making her look like she's both my father and my mother at the same time.

It gave me a few seconds to answer her back, "I know... father told that to me before the accident."

I could hear her sigh from the answer I gave her, but I had nothing to say but to accept it. She always wanted to be accepted by our mother, but mom chose me because of how much I meant to her. While our father chose my sister because she is the oldest. Father never saw me weak, he only said that I was a late bloomer. That's it.