Chapter 10-Back Again With Truths or Lies

I woke up laying next to Rose and my arm around her waist. I actually smiled a real smile for once, I finally was happy again.

"Morning, Lucas" she said and smiled then kissed my lips gently.

"Morning, how did I get in bed with you?" I teased and she wrestled with my hair.

"Haha, very funny, maybe because I love you....." she replied back and sat up "what time is it?"

"10:23" I answered then shut my eyes but I was awoken again by her shaking me.

"Lucas! You have to leave the mansion before slendy finds out!" She quietly yelled and opened up her window.

I nodded and jumped out the window then kissed her goodbye.

I ran to the front to find Payton and another anonymous person with her.

"Lucas? What are you doing here?" She asked and stood in front of the other person.

"I uh..." I was speechless.

"I left my headphones here" I lied and began walking away with their eyes following my steps into nowhere.

I finally began running off into the sunset and to the abandoned circus where it had all started.

With the photo of Louane, in my pocket; I still have no clue where L.J got it from anyways.

As curious as I was, I was even more curious to find out if my 'corpse' so happened to still be in that coffin.

I walked inside the abandoned tent and caught a glimpse of the coffin that so happened to be here still.

I quietly mumbled yesss and lifted up the coffin lid to.....nothing?

I heard heavy footsteps getting closer to me and whiped around to find Happy's face in mine.

"Long time, no seen Lucas?" He chuckled.