003.

long chapter!

long chapter!

episode three

━━━━━━━ YOUR HOUSE ━━━━━━━
❴ 𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺, 𝖦𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝖺 ❵

𓆩♱𓆪 YOU SWIPED THROUGH your Instagram feed, clicking through people's stories that consisted of what they did last night and what they were doing this morning. You drank down your tea through its metal straw while sitting down on your kitchen island.

You shook your head, seeing someone talking shit on their private story about some other person along with exposed pictures of them. Too early fa' this shit.

"Here, little girl." Your mom positioned a plate of waffles, scrambled eggs, and a bowl of fruit in front of you as you clicked your phone off, "Thank you!"

"Mhm." She leaned on the other side of the table island as she dug into her food. "You going to work tomorrow?"

You shoved a freshly cut strawberry into your mouth, "Yeah."

"Igh' now." Was all she said, knowing that you understood what she was talking about. Your mother wasn't strict at all, knowing that she raised you well and trusted you to use the things she'd taught you to protect yourself.

"I'll hit a nigga witta' 2-piece combo, 4 biscuits, no drink. You know I'll be good."

She cleared her palette with a drink of water, then chuckled, "Yeah, them punches betta' be that good."

"Trust. And by the way, Eren wanted to know if you'll help him with the lil' incident." You said as you took a bite out of your eggs, carefully hurrying because school was starting in a few.

She moved her long, Senegalese twists from her face as she rolled her shoulders back, "Yeah! Him and Carla are like family. Of course."

"And actually speaking of them, how are you and Mikasa?"

You sighed, running your hand over your face, "Ma, I already told you we don't talk anymore. She obviously don't want nothing to do with me."

"But do you still want anything to do with her?"