chapter 13

(in the morning)

(Micheal9999)pov

i walk around outside and wait for the bullhead to show up, then I hear someone call out so i turn to see Vali there. hey Micheal9999, have you seen Fenrir and Gogmagog said Vali. oh you mean the big wolf and the Golem i said.

That's right... wait a minute, how you know them said Vali. well i kind of meet them and talk to them for a bit, also i give them something they like i said as we hear someones walking to us and Vali turn to see no one there.

look down said someone as Vali looked down to see a little wolf and a little Golem, is that you Fenrir and Gogmagog said Vali as they both nod. then Vali turned to look at me, how did you do this ask Vali.

well i give them the power to grow big or small i said, he is right about that and it is cool to do this said Fenrir as Gogmagog nod. alright then and so how is y/n doing ask Vali, well he had a good time last night i said as he knows what i'm talking about. 

you didn't, did you ask Vali, oh yes i did and Yasaka, Kuroka and Winter did have a good time with him i said. then we both hear someone coming so we turn to see Le Fay there, hey Vali and Micheal9999, have you seen Gogmagog anywhere said Le fay as she saw Gogmagog.

Gogmagog, what happened to you and you are very cute too said Le Fay as she picked up Gogmagog in her arm and left. well that new said Vali, yes it is i said, so we talked for a while till y/n showed up, oh hey y/n i said as he walk to me.

i know what you did said y/n, i don't know what you are talking about i said as I blocked his sword with my hand. you told Yasaka, Kuroka and winter where i was said y/n, at least Yasaka in your harem and Kunou is your second daughter now i said as y/n stop attacking me.

so that was your plan and it was a good plan too said y/n, see my plan work i said as everyone starts to show up. hey y/n, i did say you will see more of me said Kuroka as she walked by of y/n and y/n was blushing.

then Yasaka shows up with Kunou and the rest of the hero Faction, wait a minute, why the hero Faction here said y/n. well they are helping us now said Yasaka, that right and we are very sorry about what we did said Cao Cao.

hold on, what going on said y/n as everyone was shocked, it looked like my little talk with them work i said as everyone looked at me. what little talk said Rias, well i say to them is "if you betrayed Yasaka, i will show no mercy to you or your team" i said as Cao Cao and his team get scared of me.

so you did say that said y/n as i nod, he right and Crystal i sorry about get you, i know you won't forgive me and that okay said Jeanne. of course i will forgive you, because you just follow what you think is the right way said Crystal as she hugs Jeanne and Jeanne thank her.

the bullhead showed up and landed too, well your ride here said Cao Cao. yes it is and we hope to see you guys again said Yasaka as everyone gets on the bullhead, but y/n, Crystal and me didn't get on the bullhead.

so will you come back to see us again said Kunou, of course i will because Yasaka and I are together and you are my daughter too said y/n. thank you dad said Kunou, your welcome Kunou said y/n.

yay, Kunou is my sister now said Crystal as she was happy about it, well i will see you guys again next time said y/n as we wave to them and we get on the bullhead. they wave bye to us as we leaving Kyoto.

(30 minutes of flying)

(Kiba)pov

as everyone is talking to each other and i saw Micheal9999 fix something on his armor, hey Micheal9999 i call out as he looks at me. yes Kiba said Micheal9999, can you tell me what happened on the bridge while you fighting the anti monsters i said as everyone heard me.