chapter 16

(at Evernight Castle)

(Salem)pov

i was sitting on my throne while thinking about finding out who that knight was, till i heard Tyrian talking to me. My Queen you are alright ask Tyrian, i'm alright but i need to find out that knight is and how he know my name i said.

then i saw Watts and Hazel walk in, so you two find out anything i said as Hazel shook his head. as if he showed up from no where and i can't find any info about that knight said Watts as they sit in their seat.

so he just showed up, but how i said as i heard the door open up and i saw Cinder and her team come in. so Cinder, did you get what you needed I asked Cinder. yes i did and i got something for you, my Master said Cinder as Mercury got a bag with him.

i got up from my throne and walked to Mercury as he put the bag in front of him and back away from the bag, then the bag started to move and i kept watching till i saw it open. a hand come out of the bags and makes the opening bigger.

i saw a Neko ear come out of the bag, can it be her i said to myself. Why do I get kidnapped a lot  said Crystal as she is free from the bag and saw everyone in the room but didn't see me, who are you people ask Crystal.

well my name is Cinder and two of my team are Mercury and Emerald said Cinder, next is the two people who sit at the table are Hazel and Watts said Cinder as both of them wave to Crystal and Crystal wave back.

next is the Faunus guys and his name is Tyrian, also he can be crazy said Cinder as Tyrian just look at her. now lastly our master, her name is Salem and she is the grimm queen said Cinder as Crystal get scared.

you don't need to be scared Crystal i said as i put my hand on the side of her face to calm her, how did you know my name said Crystal as i pick her up in my arm and walk back to my throne. Well you see, i got a grimm seer in the training room of union and where your father was and saw you coming with a team and the knight, also he said your name i said.

oh and the knight, oh you mean Micheal9999 said Crystal, so that is his name i said as i sit down on my throne and my followers know what to do. we should leave to you to know each other said Cinder as everyone leave and only me and Crystal in the room.

i saw Crystal getting tired, Crystal are you getting tired i ask her. yes i am and because i try to get free from the bag all night said Crystal, well that is not good, but i can bring you to my bedroom for you to get some sleep i said.

are you okay with that said Crystal, I'm okay with it because i want you to get some sleep i said. okay then, but why do you want to meet my dad said Crystal. well when i saw your dad though my grimm, he woke a feeling that was long gone and you some how bring it back i said.

Really said Crystal, that's right and i do wonder about your father i said. i bet he is trying to find me said Crystal as we head to my bedroom.

(meanwhile at union)

(Micheal9999)pov

we are in the headmaster office and y/n talking to the headmaster, then the elevator door opens up and y/n friend and his harem show up. y/n what is going on said Toru, it is Crystal she is missing and Micheal9999 told me, last night he talked to Crystal before he head bed said y/n.

that right and i thought she would be back to the dorm i said as i hold a phone and i look at it. so you guys got any info for me said y/n, no, but we did get a cam and to keep an eye on Minoru and here the video said Sirzechs.

as we watched the video and they saw me talking to Crystal and gave her a head pat before head to the dorm, she was back watching outside and we saw someone walk behind her with a bag and as she try to see who was.