Asymmetrical Love ~Death The Kid~

I walked down the hall of DWMA with my weapon, Arashi. He turns into many different weapons. He doesn't talk much but he's my best friend. I walked outside to hear my brother yelling. I looked towards him and saw that he and Soul were fighting Kid again. I sighed and walked over towards them. I stepped in front of Kid and Arashi turned into a sword.

"How many times do I have to tell you to leave him alone?" I spoke with no emotion in my voice nor my face. The only time I really show emotion is when I'm with Kid, alone, or when me and Arashi are alone.

"Black*Star, maybe we should listen to her." Soul told my idiot brother.

"No way! If I have to I'll fight her too!" he yelled and I got into fighting stance.

"Fine, but no weapons." I said and threw Arashi to the side. He transformed back and landed on his feet. He sat down and watched us fight. Black Star ran at me and threw a punch. I jumped out of the way and jumped up on one of the candles.

"Don't break that!!" Kid yelled and I smiled at him.

"I won't! I promise!" I yelled back and Black Star jumped up and tried to get me. I quickly kicked him down and jumped down, landing on top of him. I raised my fist and started bringing it down but stopped.

"I surrender!" Black Star had yelled and Soul ran towards us.

"Red*Star! You're amazing!" Soul yelled and I punched him in the face when he reached us.

"I said not to call me that!" I looked at Black*Star and saw that he had passed out.

"Right. Sorry Akane (meaning Brilliant Red)." Soul apologized and he hugged me. He's been really huggy and shit towards me and it's annoying. I noticed Kid looking sad and hurt. Kid walked away and Patty and Liz looked at me, worried. I looked down and then up at Soul to tell him something but I froze when I saw how close we were. There was an inch between us. One wrong move and he'll take my first kiss. Noticing my discomfort, Arashi came and pulled me away. Thank the lord!

"Sorry but I have to go. Arashi!" I started running and Arashi transformed into a motorcycle. He can transform into anything I want. That means weapons, vehicles, and other things. Besides food, sadly. I jumped on and went full speed after Kid. When we reached him, I kept going and grabbed him by the back of his shirt and put him on the back of Arashi. We kept going until we reached the woods. I got off and Kid followed me. Arashi transformed back and we walked into the woods, to our house. Kid stuck in the middle of me and Arashi had no choice but to follow. I sighed and grabbed Kids arm and started walking a different way. "Go to the house Arashi! I'll be back soon."

"Okay! Stay safe!" he yelled back and I smiled when I saw what I was looking for. We walked into the small clearing and I let go of Kid's arm. I walked forward and sat down. The clearing really wasn't a clearing. It had flowers and a river flowing through it. Kid walked up to me and sat down.

"Why'd you bring me here?" I looked at him and smiled.

"Because it's symmetrical." He just stared at me, his face red. "Are you al..." I got cut off by Kid pressing his lips against mine. At first I was shocked but I melted into it. We slowly broke away.

"You may not be symmetrical but I love you more than anything, Akane."

"I love you too, Kid."