.03

Blair joined the Discord server at around 10:45pm. She didn't want to show up after 11 and seem rude. So, she joined and then went to her kitchen to grab a snack and a drink.

The apartment was the perfect size for Blair. It had two bedrooms, one bathroom, a kitchen, a living room, and a balcony. One room was, obviously, her bedroom. And the other, was her streaming room. Other people might have made that into a guest room but...she didn't have any guests, so...

Her parents never came out to New York to see her. She was born and raised in Florida. So, moving to New York, right out of highschool, was a shock to them. They felt betrayed and used. Their words, not hers.

Sure, she left, but it was to pursue her dreams in the city she loved. Not where she grew up. It all felt too boring for her.

Sighing, she grabbed her water bottle, filed it up with water, and closed the lid. Then, going over to the fridge, she took out the strawberries she had cleaned earlier and put them in a bowl.

Blair walked back to her streaming room and sat down, She loaded up Valorant and then put her headset on.

"Is she muted? Why can't she HEAR USSSS-"

"SAPNAP! oh my god, wha- what's wrong with you?!" Blair spoke into her mic after Sapnap had practically blown her eardrums out.

"I told you she wasn't muted. She probably went to go get something." She heard Karl talk, everyone in the call could hear his eyes roll.

"Can we just play this stupid game-" Blair cut Dream off.

"Valorant is not stupid, Dream. It is one of the best games ever. Only hot people play Valorant. It's why you're pressed."

"Ohh, GET ROASTED, DREAM. LETS GOO!" Sapnap cheered, screaming once again as Karl couldn't stop giggling.

"Shut up. Everyone just pick your character-"

"Agent."

"Excuse me?" Dream sounded offended that Blair had corrected him.

"They are called Agents...." she trailed off.

"Oh my gosh, whatever! I'll play....Jett?"

"Sure, man. Karl, go Reyna." Sapnap spoke, as he picked Omen

"I'll do Viper." Blair said, clicking on Viper as Karl started talking.

"Why do I have to play Reyna? That's not fair. What if I wanted Jett?"

"IM PLAYING JETT-" Dream shouted.

"I WANT JETT, DREAM."

"NO!!!"

"Oh, good, the game started! Guys, it doesn't matter now-" Blair started.

"Like hell it doesn't matter! Karl needs to leave me ALONE-"

"SHUT UPPP!!!" Karl screamed into his mic.

"Sapnap."

"Yes, Blair?"

"We arent going to win."

"I know."

They continued to play for four hours. Only winning one match, of which Sapnap and Blair had carried the whole time, all night.

All Karl and Dream did was bicker over Agents and guns. And who killed who.

"Guys, I'm gonna head off. I've got stuff to do tomorrow." Blair spoke through her yawn. It was now about 3:30am, and she needed to be up at 8:30am.

"Okay, me too. Goodnight guys! I love you!" Karl spoke, turning his camera on and blowing kisses as everyone said goodnight and that they loved him, then he left the call.

"K, Im gonna go get some food, Goodnight, Blair. We should play Val again. Maybe with Punz and Foolish. They play a lot, so-"

"I can learn!!"

"Yes, Dream. I know."

"Bye, Sap." Blair yawned again as Sapnap left the call, now leaving just Dream and Blair.

"Night, Dream. I'll text you later, k?"

"Sure. Goodnight, Blair." Dream smiled on his side of the pc as Blair left the call.

As he went to bed, tried to sleep, all he thought of was how funny she is, how kind and beautiful she is. How she was so in her element when they all played Valorant. He wondered what other games she loved.

Minecraft? Horror games? Did she like Roblox? The Sims?

He didn't know, but he did know that he would like to find out.

______________________________

a/n:

another chapter done!
i know it was short, im sorry, but
they'll prolly always be somewhat short.

i love you so much and i'm soo so proud
of you <333

get some sleep, love :)