.05

Blair pov:

Waking up to a loud scream was the last thing Blair had wanted that Wednesday morning. It was seven thirty in the morning, and she had fallen asleep on Discord call with George, Sapnap, and Dream the night before. Of course, all of their sleep schedules were messed up, so the three hours she got didn't bother her.

Everyone had a different type of screwed up schedule. George slept all the time. When they woke up, George was sleeping, Wanted to play Crab Game? Nope, George was asleep. Sapnap got a good-ish amount. He went to bed around two in the morning and would wake up at eleven. Oversleeper....

Blair slept, but not enough. She got maximum five hours a night. And Dream? He didn't sleep. He was always up gaming, talking to friends, with Sapnap, watching tv, or something of the sort.

"NO! WHAT THE FUCK, DREAM?" Sapnap screamed, Dream wheezing and George's snores in the background.

"Guys....." Blair croaked, yawning and turning her headset down.  She had fallen asleep in her gaming chair, blanket on, and her headset on.

"Oh, look who's awake!!!"

"Ah, the princess herself." Dream joked, earning a laugh from Sapnap.

She glared at her Discord tab she had had open for their call, wishing that they could see her giving her monitor the death stare. "Have you guys been up all night?"

"Yup! We played Fall Guys, Bed Wars, and now we are on our second hour of Valorant." Sapnap bosted, proud that he had stayed up all night.

"Corpse just Discord messaged me, he's up...can I invite-" Blair interrupted Dream before he could finish.

"I've never met Corpse! You should invite him to our call. He seems so sweet, and-"

"Oh my god, I'll add him." Sapnap laughed, adding Corpse to their vc.

"Hey, guys." Dream and Sapnap said hi back as Blair didn't say anything due to her sudden shyness.

"Hi, Blair." Corpse spoke, startling Blair.
"Hi, Corpse!" Her voice went up an octave on accident, damn nervous habit, she thought, cracking her knuckles as she loaded up Valorant to play with Sapnap and Dream.

Corpse started laughing, loading up Valorant himself.

"Are you okay, Blair?"
"Mhmm...."
"Right. Okay, how are you?"
"M'good. How bout you, Corpse?"
"Amazing."

Blair smiled, happy that Corpse seemed to like her. She figured he would be sweet, but, of course, she could have been wrong.

"Alright, who's ready to FUCKING WIN?" Dream shouted, earning a loud laugh from Blair as George told everyone to shut up and he went back to sleep.

_________________________

Dream pov:

Playing Valorant with Blair was easily becoming Dreams favorite thing to do. She took the game so serious but also was lighthearted about the game. If someone screwed up, she didn't get mad at them, she went after the opposing team.

Since he was just starting his Valorant, he didn't understand half of the stuff flying out of Sapnaps and Blair's mouth. He didn't know anything about the guns either.

"Dream, that gun is trash." Sapnap said, "Get a different one!"

"Which one?!" Dream asked, frustrated that every gun he got was 'trash'

"Any other one...."

"Fine."

This went on till George finally woke up around two pm.

"Guys, I'm gonna go. Tommy just got here and he wants to get food." George spoke, groggy and tired.

"Bye, George!! Have fun with Tommy!" Blair said, mid kill on another team.

Everyone else said their byes as George said bye and told Blair that he would play Minecraft with her and Dream later.

____________________________

a/n:

hi! sorry i've been so m.i.a.
class has been kicking my ass
and i'm so tired but i wanna
try and update more again :)

make sure to get some food, water,
and take your meds/vitamins! i love
you so much <33