fourth part

Next day target- cleo and Thomas

- she think she can stop Me she is wrong then let's change one thing.....

HE want to weaken her a little so his plan is to attack one of friends and send to her but he would do this after last two will be here . ....

Meanwhile

- well first cleo and later Thomas....

She went to cleo and attack her now harder will be Thomas HE stronger than her....

......

Someone at the door

- alan?! You? Why are you here....?
- well to help you with stopping him

- alan now is dangerous that if you involve in this now....as far as it is everything fine we don't know if he kill someone if police involve in this.... i will call to you when you can come but not now...
- ok i understand...
- thanks for understanding me.... good bye
- bye

- well i don't know anymore what to think without them...is harder but we need to end somehow this.... Just don't give up ...... and everything will be ok and fine.....

...

Well let's go to Thomas Apartment....

She came and used bomb but he thrown this and got silvia.....

- so it's you why?
- Thomas please...i want to end this game quicklier agree please ....i don't had any choice....
- why jake first? Why didn't you stopped him....? We all in this game and danger because of you!
- calm down Thomas! saying this won't change anything now why jake it wasn't Me HE do himself... from that day i started my plans to not be killed because i don't do this what he want no other choice Thomas....

- why don't you stop this?
- you think i will threatened him and try to risk myself again trying to stop him...HE is very dangerous i know him very well....

They argued a little more and ended Thomas agree finally to do this....

Everything ended now final encounter....
Waiting for me. ....

Meanwhile Brother came to duskwood motel and be for a while.....

Aurora bar

- oh hello you new here?
- yes... do you know her?
- yes i know here adress ....
- she came...
- hey phil how it going work?
- like always very well ....for you like always order?
- yes....oh HE new?
- yes...

- silvia?
- yes
- can i?
- of course sit do you want something?
- silvia don't you recognise me....
- Brother? This how this?
- i will explain to you later .....
- ok....i need to go .. .
- see you later bye
- yeah bye bye....

Meanwhile

He talk:

- now everyone i change a little this before end final encounter...

Night she went to sleep

Next day

To be continuos in Next part of the story