p.1 kurama?!

naruto pov:

I was starting to wake up form the sun hitting my face " this bullshit is so annoying" I thought as I opened my eyes but looking away beacuse the sun was STILL hitting my face and it hurt my eyes..i get up and went to the bathroom and shower and but my clothes on and all the...yea..yea...when I was done I went to the kitchen but stop just a few steps in..there was someone in my kitchen..."WHO THE H-" I thought but then get cut off "hey kit" he said as he looked at me in the eyes.I get a little scared beacuse his really dark red eys looked at my mine like if he was about to kill me or something  " who the hell are u?!" I said I little shocked..but who wouldn't be there is a kid about my age in my house PLUS I didn't even know him..

" kit, I know it well be I little confused but let me explain" he said as he walked like 3 steps closer to me "don't u step any closer!"I yelled at him he stopped and only looked me "ok then.." he said "explain why u are in my house"

♡after explain(sorry)♡

"wait so u had a human form this WHOLE time and u didn't tell me?!" I said " if I would've told u I bet u would've asked to see it and I don't know how to just make myself a human I thought it was for the best"  he said..I hated he was right..

..with sakura and sasuke..

saskue pov:

where the hell can he be?! we had to leave in about 10 mins and there is still no naruto..sakura was here..and kakashi but no naruto..could he had forgetting about the misson?! what a idiot!..UHH I hate him i wish he dies....what if something happened tho did he get hurt....?

I thought but didn't realize the sakura was trying to get my attention "SASUKE!" " what sakura" I said looked at her " do u have any idea where naruto can be?" she said look around " no I dont" I  said as a look away form her but when i think we were all starting to get a little anxious about where he can be..we heard a voice a very familiar one..

naruto pov:

"HEY GUYS!!" I yelled and walked to them saskue was there sakura..and kakashi..wow was a really the late I thought to myself when I looked at all them they were looked at kurama " who is he naruto?" kakashi said as he was still looking at him "well his name is krama and his joining in with the misson" they looked at him and I think sakura thinks his is hot I guess because he was js looking at him of a long time..very long what

he js looked back but then he looked at me " we should get going

he js looked back but then he looked at me " we should get going.." he said everyone else started walking but then I realize saskue was here and he isn't said one word.. was he planning sonething i looked over at him he was walking slowly and looking at the floor he look mad at something and then I looked over at kurama he was talking about something..I don't really know what it was beacuse well I wasn't listening..I walked and then looked at the floor I guys I zoom in because when I was walking a dumped into someone making me fall on my ass "ow!" I said has a landed I looked at he a dumped in and it was saskue " watching it dobe" he said..man what a dick I thought to myself and kurama helped me up with his hands and saskue was looked at our hands the were touching.. he looked mad he looked very mad but why..I looked around me and I saw we were at a village our misson was to protect a old man  it was going to be nice I thought..

♡♡time skip♡♡

saskue pov :

who is the asshole anyway..one of narutos firends?! i have ever seen him in the village before..he was really nice to naruto he know a lot about him I know this beacuse I was listening to there conversations..this is stressing me out of no reason I shouldn't be stressing about him the hell the dobe can be firends with who he wants..it isn't my life anyaway....what if that's narutos boyfriend I thought I didn't wanna think about it but I did and I hated I did..he isn't even the good look....did my jealousy make very judgment..yes..but who cares anyway....?

part 1.

words 787