take ur dirty hands off me sasuke!!

[naruto pov]

I was laying down on my bed,krama was in my room he was trying to read a book but it was upside down..I least his trying "what are u looking at" he said "the book is upside down" "what?" he said and look at the clover of the book "oh.." he said "PFFT- IDIOT!" I laughed at him "shut up naruto" he said a little mad "hey come on not get mad over theeee" I stop laughing and told him "yea yea just shut up"he said "naruto..?" he added "what do u want?" I asked "did u hear those noses in the living room yesterday?" yesterday..saskue was being a dick I thought as I remember what he did yesterday "yea..u heard them to?" "yea I mean their were pretty loud" "OH." "yea" "well I don't know what it was I heard them but was to lazy to get up" i told him "hn.ok" he said putting the book on the ground and getting up walking up the bed and layer down next to me "I miss being a fox" "pft..yea your getting annoying" "shut up naruto""I'm just kidding..a little." "SHUT UPPPPP" "PFT!"

[two hours later]

we were eating at the dinner table with the old man sakura was talking to him, kakshi was reading his book ,saskue was just eating, and me and krama were talking I was eating ramen and trying to teach krama how to eat with human hands he was getting there. I was getting tried and I guess krama to I little bit later everyone get done eating but we were still at the table I get up "well,I'm getting sleepy,goodnight" I said walking away and going to my room when I get there I layer down on my bed and started to fall asleep..

[sasuke pov]

this is going great,after naruto want to sleep krama get up said goodnight and want to go sleep in his room then sakura then me,whne I get to my room I started I change my clothes beacuse of same reasons was I still in my usual clothes,I was tried but I wasn't going to sleep..

[2 hours later]
[it's 1:28pm]

I looked at the time and it said "1:28" I smile at myself..I get up and started walking to the door

when i get to my Door I slowly opened it so I didn't wake anyone up and started walking to naruto's room when I get there I opened the door and looked at the bed seeing a peaceful naruto sleeping on the bed I smile at myself looking at him..I then went in the door and lock the door behind me..I started walking to the bed and when I get there a grabbed narutos hands and kissed the back of it..then I get on top for him,getting both his arms and putting them above his hands grabbed them both with my hands, I wait to his neck and started to suck on it "ugh.." I heard come form naruto,I started to suck and bite his neck "ah..." he started to open his eyes he tryed to move his hands but I guess he realized that's something was on him and he opened his eyes.."saskue..!" "hn.." I started to lick around and suck his neck wanting to find his sweetspot "what are you doing..~!" I heard him say "hn.." I said he tryed to push me way but he couldn't "saskue~! get off!" I was sucking and bitting on his neck hard then before "sasuke~! ah!plz~" found it..I started to abuse his spot..he moaded but then he bite his lip to stop the moading I stopping sucking on his neck and look at him I started to slowly come down he started trying to back up on the bed but he didn't get very far when I get to his face to the point the our noses were touching I move down more and kissed him in the lips he looked shocked..he tested like miso but sweeter? it like miso with candy it's hard to explain..he looked so helpless it made me smile..

he looked so helpless it made me smile

[art is not mine♡]

I stopped kissing him he had saliva running down his mouth "hm..saskue..! " "naruto.." "take your dirty hands off me saskue~!!" he yelled at me "plz..I don't wanna.." he said started to tear up I little "hn.." I said I get off him going to his side and grabbed his waist and laying and making him laying down on top of me..after I little I started to fall asleep...

(plz just imagine their in their sleeping clothes) [ART IS NOT MINE!♡]

words:791