Chapter 15.

Songs for this chapter:

For Whom The Bell Tolls- Metallica

Surrender- Cheap Trick

-------------

"Why did no one mention this to me before?" Myra paced Sylvia's office, shoving her wild hair from her face. Dacre was going to be joining them soon and Myra had absolutely no idea. She felt safe knowing that since Billy was killed off she'd never have to see him again but now her nightmare came true she'd have to come face to face with him again.

"You're telling me you haven't read the script for that scene yet?" Sylvia poured an ungodly amount of creamer into her coffee, using the fork from her lunch to stir it.

"No! I only really read the scenes I'm working on, I still enjoy watching the show and leaving some kind of surprises for myself." Myra instantly got flashbacks of being in this trailer and meeting Dacre for the first time. She thought of the dinners they shared but most importantly she thought of the evening they shared on her couch where Dacre made his decision, he chose his career over her.

"You know what? This will all be fine. We're all adults, right? It'll be fine." Sylvia knew she was trying to convince herself more than anyone else by repeating herself. Myra read the script she was handed reading over the episode 'Dear Billy'.

"My! You in there?" Paisley knocked at the door, smashing her face against the small glass window. She stood in her normal attire now only her hair still stood very wild and teased to the gods. Myra opened the door welcoming her in to join them, informing her on the situation. Her jaw dropped open standing in an audible gasp.

"My, I love you but this is such good drama." She hugged her friend trying to help console her. "Do you think Liv will be with him?" She dug around in her pocket searching for her phone, where she searched through social media to see if the two were still together.

"Wow." Her eyebrows raised in shock at the photos from their Instagram. "I'll take this as a yes." She turned her photo to show us an image of the two of them posing together on the beach, they were both gorgeously tanned with very skimpy bathing suits on, they were lovingly wrapped in each other's arms.

Jane entered into the trailer now, scanning her eyes along the group of woman.

"Everyone alright?" She took a drink, pearing her eyes over the edge of her cup. She could sense something was off and when she looked into Myra's hands to see the script for 'Dear Billy' she sighed. "Myra, it's all going to be fine. We will keep you busy so the two of you won't even cross paths." She gave her a comforting pat and kissed the top of her head. "Joseph will be in here soon, it's time for the scene with Chrissy."

"Here you go sir." Jane handed Joseph over his blue jean vest as the group left the trailer and headed to set. Joseph was a tall lanky guy who could definitely pull off the metal rock look. He occasionally flipped his black hair over his shoulder and when Myra noticed his actions he held up the rock hand signal to her. "You doing alright? You look a little upset." He shoved his hands into his jeans' pockets.

Myra only nodded back.

"Where we headed off to?" Paisley replied to a text from Jo, buckling herself into the large black SUV. Myra used two fingers to point to the seat next to hers.

"Eddie's trailer, we've got a drug deal going down." Myra chucked, sharing a look with Jane. Paisley had no idea what was about to happen and the two of them couldn't fight back the laughter.

The trailer was very worn and a collapsed couch sat on the porch. The girl playing Chrissy stood by a van talking with the Duffer's, smiling over at our vehicle when we arrived.