Stuff

Just stuff that you need to know. 

The Series that will be in the fic if you didn't read the description:

The Backrooms
Local 58
The Mandela Catalogue
The Walton Files
Marble Hornets
Monument Mythos

When is said in the description that fairies, witches, and mermaids exist. It's not cannon to any of the series.

However, in my Local 58 world, fairies, witches, and mermaids do exist with the power of the moon. Which makes them immune to the moons effects and not want to kill themselves when an alternate talks to them. They just get pissed off by the fact they tell them something that they are aware of.

For Mandela Catalogue, people can fuse with alternates in my book. How? Well by trying to kill them. Mark is an example. Shot the alternate but fused with it as a side affect on doing to. They can't be separated or both will die. Just because they are fused together doesn't mean they will stop making people kill themselves. It's an urge that can be controlled but if the person fused with an alternate meets a person they truly despise, they will make that person kill themselves.

A/N: As stated with the tags on this fic. There will be no ships, just people trying to survive the world they have to unfortunately live in.