reminiscing the good times

(2) Character OC's Background

===

Name: Riezza Marie

Age: 29

Birthday: August 6

Height: N/A

Weight: N/A

MBTI: ISTP

Likes: bl, yaoi, anime, and sleeping

Dislikes: emotional people, waking up, and social gatherings

Facts: she's based on a true person
she's a fast runner, and her role model is Roronoa Zoro.

Quote: 'protected by angels, respected by demons'

===

Name: Mikasa Ackerman

Age: 8

Birthday: February 10

Height: N/A

Weight: N/A

MBTI: ISTJ

Likes: her scarf, her family, and her Tia

Dislikes: surprises, loud people, and oily foods

Facts: she's based on a character on the attack on titan, her mother is her role model, and she has great agility and advanced strength. Based on her schoolmates, she has an alias name, Unmatched Mikasa.

Quote: 'Father once told me, this world is cruel and merciless, but it's also very beautiful

===

Jake, Heeseung, and Jungwon set up the decoration patterns on the wall, and Ni-ki and Sunghoon put thumbtacks in the high areas, Sunoo had entertainment pumping the deflated balloons meanwhile, Jay was painting the stands.

For them, it was their tenth anniversary, a celebration of their group name 'enhypen' the group that everyone loved at heart.

Fans congratulated them, some sent letters to their company and others just celebrated in their way.

Everyone had their path to continue, it was rare for them to talk to each other cause of that. "I can't believe Ni-ki chose to become an architect after saying he wants to be a performer" Sunoo rolled his eyes in disbelief.

"Wait, Ni-ki is that true!?" everyone gasped at the younger boy's decision "I mean, would it kill me if I did it?"

no, it's just I don't think you enjoy those things, everyone sweatdropped

In addition to that, they had a zoom reunion with their i-land batchmates, and all were relieved to see each other smiling again.

"It's been a long ride boys, let's talk about it when we see each other again" they rose a drink and pointed at the screen, and chugged the remaining.

Everyone spilled out of their relative lives, some were still standing but the younger boys didn't have the strength to overcome the taste.

Everyone went some fun, they were clinging to their neck singing 'hopelessly devoted' in a crack tone.

"Jay-Hyung~ Hawaii you~ are you finally kicking the knot~" a voice came out suddenly from behind him that startled the man.

Jay was on the corner, sitting lonely, he was happy obviously cause he saw his best friends once in a while, but the name of his lover never left him.

They all comforted him and tried to cover up his depression, the youngster made him drink wine, and the other backup plan is to convince him to drink.

No choice but to drink, his mind admitted.

After they made Jay drink the full bottle they all cheered. The eldest who felt sympathy for his younger friends took all of them home "Good grief, you all are really hopeless"

===

"You drank a lot" a voice of a girl mumbled beside him, his vision was a little blurry, and he was confused why there was a girl in his room.

wait... it can't be...

"[Name]!?" he jerked up from his bed and looked around, only to see Hyung beside him with a surprised face.

"No, it's Heeseung-Hyung for you" he snapped his fingers on his forehead, and after retaining his full senses, he groaned in disappointment.

"Why did I always think of her" he put his pillow in his face, he faced him, and smiled "but still, thanks for taking care of me"

"Don't mention it, I knew you'd do crazy things when your drunk, so I decided to watch over you" Jay covered his face in embarrassment.

"Yeah, one time when I was so hungry, I almost lit a car on fire" they laughed at the flashbacks "And because of that, the group almost got canceled too" he slapped his back.

The man moaned from the hit and rubbed the painful area "Don't smack it I just woke up!"

===

The two took a walk in the market to buy some fresh meat, they ended up going to different stores cause of their preferences.

Heeseung who just came out of the convenience store took a phone call with Jay "Where should we meet up again?"

"Maybe the farm store materials would be good" he answered and he nodded through the phone.

Heeseung counted the grocery bags and looked from the list to see he bought everything that was listed, now all he wants to do is go home.

"Tia!" a shout from the weapon department got the attention of a few people, a small kid running around the area.

Tia?

===

"Tia! Where did you go!?" yes, although Tia's twenty-one years older than her, the woman ended up disappearing from the place.

"This is bad, Tia's very bad with directions!" she scattered throughout the sections of the place.

"Excuse me, little girl, are you lost?"

no, my Tia is the one who's lost

"Ah, no, I'm not, I'm just looking for someone" the girl answered, she examined his face, he looks unusual, the girl muttered.

"Is that so" he crouched down to her height "Do you need help looking for her?"

"I'm fine looking for her myself" he laughed nervously and stood up "Well uh, okay-" his phone rang in his pocket.

"Hey, where are you!?"

"Oh yeah, I'll be there" he hanged up the call, still the man didn't like the feeling of leaving her alone, if she went missing, he'll blame himself for it.

"Little girl, I know it's hard to trust strangers at times like this but please, I swear, I won't hurt you, I'm going to feel guilty if something happened to you-"

"Be quiet, I don't trust anyone" she glared one last time "especially when they're a stranger"

"Hey, don't talk like that to Heeseung Oppa!" a girl corrected her, she turned to the girl "Heeseung... Oppa...?"

And the kid's realization opened to her.

he's my-

Muscly arms held her shoulders "We meet again"

and he's with...

She slowly turned to her back, as girls squealed and chanted the men's presence lovingly, looking back at him with her horrified face, she immediately recognized him.

Park Jongseong!