Chapter V

(In the Black Bulls' base:)

Asta were shot back by fireball, but he stood up again. He then ran again towrds to doorway, where came out another fireball that hit Asta, but he brushed it off this time.

Asta: I'm not done yet!

From the fires of doorway, there came out two people.

Four-eyes: <to cheerful boy> Now I'm pissed! You better be prepared!

Cheerful boy: <to four-eyes> I'm not... But let's do this!

The four-eyes took his flaming baseball bat and and hitted the fireballs as a series.

Four-eyes: Die!

Cheerful boy were floating at the air, while dodging the fireballs.

Cheerful boy: Whee!!

Drunk woman: <waking up> What's all this ruckus? Ugh, I drank too much. My head hurts.

Nosebleeding man: <looking at the picture> You are as beatiful as always, my little sister Marie. <looking at others> Keep it down, you morons!

Finral: <looking at other squad members> I see they are at it again.

Asta: <thinking> They are scary... But starting today, I'm also the member of Black Bulls.

Then the four-eyes' fireball hitted Asta again.

Woman: Would you guys shut up? You are not helping my headache!

Four-eyes <to woman> Shut up, you booze-swilling hussy!

Woman: What did you call me?!

a bottle of liquor hitted asta, who were lying on the ground.

Asta: Ouch!

Woman: <to four-eyes> You virgin delinquent!

Four-eyes: <to woman> Wh-wh-wh-who are you calling virgin delinquent?

Cheerful boy: <to four-eyes> Uh-oh! If you look away, I'm going to kill you.

Four-eyes: <back to cheerful boy> Just try and kill me!

The two started fighting again.

Nosebleeding man: <angry> I said shut up! In the name of my angelic sister Marie, I will kill you all!

Yami starte eminating darkness and hit his fist to wall,which was enough to silence the group.

Yami: <shouting> Stop braking everything!

Asta looked the spot at the wall where moments ago had been wall.

Yet he just broke the wall!

Then everyone in the base looked at Yami and rushed to him, stoomping asta and Yuushaleon in the process.

Black Bulls' members: Captain!

Four-eyes: Mister Yami, did anyone get too uppity with you? If they did I'll kill them!

Cheerful boy slammed four-eyes away.

Cheerful boy: Captain, Spar with me today! Come on! With everything you got!

Woman: <hanging in Yami> C'mon just ignore these brats and drink with me.

Nosebleeding man: Can I go to see the picture of my little sister Marie now?

Yami: <laughs> I see, I see. So you guys love me that much, eh? then <looking at htm seriously> But you need to shut up.

People: Sorry.