background story

this is to clear up both of the characters backstorys, since i think it would be decent to actually explain who these people are lol.

------

Kiyoshi Ito

Sex: Male

Age: 17

Height: 175.5cm ( 69.1 in )

Eye Colour: Hazel

Hair Colour: Black

------

Kenji Nakano

Sex: Male

Age: 17

Height: 173.5 cm ( 68.3 in )

Eye Colour: Green

Hair Colour: Dark Blonde

-------------------------------------------------

Kiyoshi's Backstory:

Hana and Masaru had Kiyoshi in Chino. 

Kiyoshi was homeschooled, this was put in place by his Mother because really she didn't want to see her little boy leave. Masaru on the other hand didn't want the work to be handed on a silver platter.

Masaru was an alcholic, a major one at that. 

Kiyoshi never really saw his Father sober, just always drunk, always aggressive.

He'd have to stay in his room most of the time as it wasn't safe.

Hana would have constant fights and arguments with Masaru. It would echo all throughout the walls, Kiyoshi would listen, crying in silence wishing it was over already.

It would happen over and over again, the same thing every time.

----------------------------------------------

Kenji's Backstory:

Mei and Sōta had Kenji in Biei, he was in a public school, but wasn't friends with many people so he'd be sat alone eating his lunch most days. Some people would hold a conversation but not for long as they'd find him uninteresting, or that he just wouldn't respond or even hold eye contact.

Kenji was a rather shy boy, who mainly kept to himself.

He struggled with his academic work, especially maths. He wouldn't raise his hand for help, he'd just sit there, staring at the question until it bored him enough to turn the page over.

Sōta started to pick up on Kenji struggling at school, so he had homeschooled his son for a while until he started seeing improvement with his work.

They had made a promise to each other back then. Kenji broke that promise multiple times over which made his father lose trust in him, which caused some backlash between the two and over time it just resulted in that painful silence.

-------

I hope now that this sums up some questions you may or may not have had lmao

If you have some ideas on where this story could go, or some improvements, feel free to tell me!

------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 will be published tomorrow!!!